Jak

Just Checking In

Just now, Fluxy said:

Rory's face when he thinks he handing out super hot fire insults but then remembers he still plays Runscape 

Rory's face when he realises Fluxy can't tell between super hot fire insults and clear sarcasm 

giphy.gif

1) Where's the chatbox, seriously? Good fucking choice of action there, its 10pm and there's 11 people browsing the forums, was like 35 at this time when I left. -> Forum team?

2) Why the fuck is there a LoL event after the massive debates of lack of CSGO events, let's fucking have an event which the majority of us give ZERO shits about. -> Event team?

3) Why did my smurf get perm banned on ts for poking brandon 'u messed with wrong guy' then leaving, earlier today? I'm hearing survival stories of kids bunnyhopping around maps, calling people the N word, having VAC bans and I'm banned until the end of universe existence for that? FOCUS GUYS... -> Ban enforcement catalogue team?

4) Make the monthly updates more fucking appealing to read please - this isn't your UCAS form Unseen, learn how to PR or pass it on to someone else

5) Who was the mod that got purged? Numbers are uneven even with blyss gone, can't work the lad out

6) Deranks/rank ups?

Member benefit suggestion: when u finally fix it, give members 2 creds per round for surviving, other than 1 for the common pleb, thought i'd put something nice here to keep you guys going, but honestly fix this fucking downwards spiral that OB is going into

I'll be keeping an eye on OB in incognito mode, OG's feel free to PM me on whatsapp if anything fucking stupid like number 1 happens again

otherwise cu in a few weeks

pce