Jak

Just Checking In

Not a bad thread, assuming this is a what are you up to in life at the moment kinda thing and not just today.

Hi Jak, Im getting fucked over by 2nd year (Computer Science at Queen Mary) Uni work (2 times more work than first year) can't imagine what 3rd year and dissertation will be like, gl Fluxy ;)

+ I have to write my CV and add stuff to my portfolio to show to employers for a year in industry placement before my final year while keeping up with the uni work.

I am watching Black Mirrors on netflix atm (Season 1) when I am not coding and working on a big side project for my portfolio/ob which I hope to release soon.

Other than that, I am going to the gym in my spare time and help my friends train. I also do Muay Thai every week(just came back from training now) coz I like punching and kicking the shit out of something to release all the stress.

Ye that's what up so far. How about you?

Edited by Gunstar

It's about time we caught up Jak. We've not spoken in a while.

I'm coming up to the end of my IT Apprenticeship, where I hope to get a decent contract and a real salary that I can live with. I'm going to be booking my slot for the OB meetup soon, I hear @SonyTwan would like to see me urgently. I went to Castle Combe race track to watch some cars go round and round last weekend. It's my 20th Birthday soon and I want to get drunk. LMAO I'm so random :) :P

@GunstarBlack Mirror is a great shout. Wasn't aware you were at QMUL either, cool stuff man. :) 

What I'm up to:

-renting my wife out to Qwabe (he says that he needs to sleep with my wife to make up for historical systemic racism)

-supporting Hillary because #imwithher

-loving john oliver (he's so funny and not a baby dicked cuckold at all)

-working hard to deliver maximum value to the shareholder!

-definitely not doing fuck all because I still make my salary even if I don't do anything

-not talking with friends about how to leave the corporate world altogether and go independent

Edited by VENGA BUS

-Working through school and my job

-Binge-watching Yu-Gi-Oh! because I never finished watching the series as a kid

-Re-writing "The Glorious Outbreak: Part 3" because the original version I had written up ended up becoming pretty redundant.

-Going back to that last point, I'm also gathering potential candidates to suffer my carnal wrath. Don't worry, Jakkie boy, I won't forget about you ;D