Sign in to follow this  
Sovman

Sov's MEMberAPP (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Sovman

Date of Birth: 5/4/98

Country/Location: north west, UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16948303

Games Played: CSS, CSGO, OVERWATCH, HEARTHSTONE, DOTA2, Mount&Blade, CIV5, ARC, CHIVALRY, SKYRIM, WAR THUNDER, WARHAMMER 40K, MAGICKA, OBLIVION, DONT STArVE ALONE AND TOGETHER, HoTLinE MiAmE, and the list goes on :1231:

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I don't know how to check hours and stuff but i played server all the time in CSS and played alot in CSGO as well, i haven't played to much jb recently but i am going to be ready for the surf server :g:

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? Not really sure, people just say i'm nice and friendly, my PMA is high and i like to help by spreading it to others who are on the more toxic side of the servers, bringing out happy times.:x:

Tell us a little something about yourself:

To add to this i'm now also helping out in the polls, so the election votes work out good, i watch Game of tomes and i look at the most latest anime section for episodes to watch everyday at night as i have watched anime for like 8 years and think i'm near enough up to date, the only things that i don't watch are just boring or to weird for me. Also, ask me for a game an i'm most likely to play, ensuring i'm not afk. and most importantly i drink a litre of orange juice for that vitiman C, so all of this is in owange. 

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? NO

+1 give this guy member,cool guy been here for long time and well integrated.

Definitely say that Sov is worthy of being part of this community.  He is a really kind guy and although his jailbreak activity is perhaps lower than expected many people know him through teamspeak which makes up for it.  Definitely a +1 from me. 

Best of luckw ith your application :). 

Hey Sovman,

Congratulations, you've been placed on a one week trial. We encourage activity on all of our platforms. Message an admin to be invited to the trial group.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Hey Sovman,

You've passed your trial Sovman, Congratulations!

You are now a member of Outbreak. You can now enjoy all of the benefits of membership and can wear the in-game tag. Message an admin to be invited to the member's steam group.

All the best,
The OB Staff