Sign in to follow this  
Brawler

Brawler Member App (ACCEPTED)

Player Name:Brawler

Date of Birth:01/09/01

Country/Location:London,England (East)

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:117351722

Games Played:I played many games, ranging from CS:GO to console games such as Fallout 4, Black Ops 3 etc. I no longer play on console anymore as I am more hooked with CS:GO.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Since November.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I can bring laughs, I will start doing giveaways to the server once in a while to give back for the amazing experience I get from playing OB. I love to help people on OB, especially if they are new. I give lots of respect to the mods and admins, and all of the people that play on OB.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am very kind. I also love to play games, video games has become a part of my life ever since my dad and I were playing PS2, I then moved on to PS3 on the second year it came out. I had that for 3 years until I got an XboxOne. Academicly wise, I am studying: Computer Science, Geography and Business studies. These are the 3 subjects I picked for my GCSE. 

Is this your first post? No.

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No.

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

I am also thinking of persuing a career in the music industry as it is my dream to become a singer.

Anyone who asks if I got nominated, yes I did, by Twiixtor.

Edited by Brawler

Mad respect, transformed hugely from when you first started on the server, used to be very rude and toxic however now is a warm and welcoming person, who is up for everything, said I would change this boi 

Edited by CSPhil

10 minutes ago, CSPhil said:

As Daffy said I have to -1 you for not being 15 however.... If you do manage to get an admin to nominate you hit me up in those dms and I'll put +1 as you have good qualities 

M8 twiixtor nominated me

Guest Sniffles X Relic

Easy to get along with and a friendly face! Definitely member meterial +1 

Although I found you quite annoying at first, you've become a much more relaxed and less ragey person on the server recently. You're on Teamspeak a little bit, but I think your forum posts could be a bit more constructive as they are mostly posted on member apps or very short responses. I think you're a very nice person, and should be member, but I'd love for you to make some more forum posts before Sunday when the decision will be made.