Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

A Fluxy Community Announcement: PMA centric Gathers

Is it just me who doesn't really see people getting too aggressive in gathers? I play gathers mostly with people who are a significantly higher rank than me, and as long as I'm communicative and helpful, even if you do miss all your shots, people are super friendly and helpful.

This is because you are seeing PMA in action my friend

This whole PMA was good at first but now its just getting plain stupid,its gone from people like me to trying to have more fun in gather and stop raging to people using it to bait people to make then angry.It was ment to be a change in people attitude not people spamming PMA in the chat baiting the fuck out of the other team,or even worse you baiting your own team.Its just gone to complete utter shit and has to change.Its literally gotten to the point where I was trolled by my whole team all game when I was actually trying to be calm and not rage,its just straight up retarded and boring.

Might as add this while I'm here don't fucking play gathers with chris Lord hes a troll in everything he does and thinks hes funny when he literally just ruins the game.Tell he will apologize for it and say sorry and do the exact same shit the next day.

//Rant

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

This whole PMA was good at first but now its just getting plain stupid,its gone from people like me to trying to have more fun in gather and stop raging to people using it to bait people to make then angry.It was ment to be a change in people attitude not people spamming PMA in the chat baiting the fuck out of the other team,or even worse you baiting your own team.Its just gone to complete utter shit and has to change.Its literally gotten to the point where I was trolled by my whole team all game when I was actually trying to be calm and not rage,its just straight up retarded and boring.

Might as add this while I'm here don't fucking play gathers with chris Lord hes a troll in everything he does and thinks hes funny when he literally just ruins the game.Tell he will apologize for it and say sorry and do the exact same shit the next day.

//Rant

Until you realise that isn't trolling you'll never be able to stay calm. Your attitude is the problem.

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

//Rant

So, about the whole 'Converted' thing ey..

Brandon. I don't want to do this publicly but you need to understand people are targeting you because of your appalling attitude.   

I created the whole PMA thing to bring an address the problem of salt in games. But time and time again the main story of a gather is how mad you got. I like you but you are actually plain delusional if you think you are being targeted out of spite. Please try and think why people are doing this to you but no one else. Its because you do not react in a rational way to so much stuff that happens in games and it is damaging people's opinions of you. It's actually getting to the point where people are straight up refusing to play with you because of how bad you can be. Please try and learn from this and change your attitude. 

10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

its gone from people like me to trying to have more fun in gather and stop raging

This is the biggest lie in the world, you are the worst person to play a gather with, you rage, flame, abuse and shout at people who don't play the game the way you want. its at the point where if you join a mix room people will awkwardly try and deny you playing because you are so annoying to play with when we're losing, i know im a negative person but ill never go out my to swear and cuss someone the way you do.

EDIT: I wasn't pma in this approach, i apologize 

Edited by Stiqqy

8 minutes ago, Brandon said:

//Rant

I'm going to address this because it's just blatantly misrepresenting what actually happened. 

I participated in this gather, Chris was not trolling. He was playing the way he wanted to play (And top fragged) I won't defend Chris many times but when someone is just blatantly lying then sure I'll take the bait. 

You were being toxic to Chris throughout the time we played and as a result you got what you received in return, you need to learn that this is the way the real world works, not only did none of your team have any idea what you were talking about when you said we were ''In on the troll'' but we were confused at why you couldn't just let the gather play out the way it could without any toxic behaviour infecting it. 

We won the game, we had fun, you would have had fun too if you didn't let your emotions get the better of you when you are confronted by someone who will not do exactly as you say. 

The summary of this post is that you need to grow up and learn to accept that not everyone does things having you in mind, most people do their own thing and don't react well to other people telling them otherwise. 

Don't get me wrong Brand0n I actually really like you, but please see the bigger picture and not just yourself.

Edited by Rory

Think the issue Brandon is that people play gathers to win, but mainly to have fun.  I don't want to gather and be angry when i lose or have my team having a bad time regardless of what is happening in the game.  I know you take the game seriously and want to improve but other people will not share this mentality especially in gathers.  I enjoy playing with you Brandon and like you a lot but you need to relax a bit more and try to let people play their own game.  I dont want to see you removed from invitations to games, but people will not want to play with you if you are constantly negative towards others in-game.  

I want to see you playing with us again but not until you relax more.

See that's where your wrong I wasn't mad,trolling or raging I was just trying to simply play the game yet chris was constantly throughout the game trolling me with the rest of the team even got to the point where I left the ts channel at the second last round and you started team killing me.