Rory

Game of Thrones season 6 discussion thread [SPOILERS]

21 hours ago, VENGA BUS said:

Double post but just thinking back through the seasons, which was the death that fucked you up the most?

Mine was Oberyn v the mountain. Just rewatched and got sad all over again. :( 

Oberyn aswell. I loved the character but as soon as I realized that I liked him I knew he was about to die. GoT in a nutshell. :(

EPISODE 5 SPOILERSSSS

HOLD THE DOOR! Holy shit I did not expect that, huge reveal and really well done. They completely wiped out almost everyone from the Bran storyline which makes me sad since they had so much to tell but now Bran can move on in his journey to become the new three eyed raven. Note that Summer's death was a big metaphor for ''the winter is comming'', now there's only Nymeria (Arya) and Ghost (Jon Snow) and it's a matter of time until they die :((. Anyway now Bran can learn more about his ''power'' and use it without the Ravens help which is exactly why he showed him that vision of Hodor while the walkers were storming in, Bran realized that he can't change the past but he can affect it. As I've seen someone say on a video ''The ink is dry but Bran's the writer''. 

Probably the best episode so far this season. Other stuff:

• Kingsmoot was a bit meh but not too bad, I'm curious to see where the Greyjoys will go, I can imagine them getting an army and taking back the Salt Throne.
  • Daenerys' storyline is getting pretty boring imo, they're just streching it out to a point where it's starting to annoy me.
  • Varys vs Priestress was pretty funny. 
  • Arya is slowing becoming a faceless badass, I'm glad that they revealed the origin of the their God but they're also dragging it out a a bit too much with Arya's training.
  • It's pretty much confirmed that Jon/Sansa vs Ramsay will only happen at the end of the season (prob ep 9) since they have to get everyones help. HUGE HYPE FOR THIS BATTLE. I just hope they don't kill Ramsay in a similar way to what they did to Joffrey, he deserved waaay more.
  • No High Sparrow this episode :2d:. I like and hate him at the same time which is confusing but makes me want to watch him even more. He'll probably die by the end of the season aswell but I think that he's taking Tommen with him.

Spoiler

I've been thinking, this whole time we are focused on the battle between the bastards happening on the fields of Winterfell. But what i really hope happens is during the battle between the bastards, the army of Wights arrive mid-battle and both forces have to unite to fight them. They will definitely be South of the Wall soon and it might just be in time for when John makes his move to take back his home. I think they have built up the hype to this battle too much for it to be simply two sides. Cant wait to see what happens either way.

Episode 5 spoilers 

Spoiler

Ramsay be like "yo dawg we gonna siege some hoes chill fam."  Wun-Wun ain't got no chill breaks down gates.  One of the best battle sequences i've ever seen, so claustrophobic and chaotic. 

Shit is gonna break with Ser Dervers when he confronts merlerserndre about the burning of half rock child girl.    Also Dernerys wrecking folk +1 best show on television

Kinda too much fan service imo. Called Rickon dying, the Knights of the Vale saving the day , giant dying and Ramsay having a brutal death. It was too obvious which is somethingthat rarely happens on GoT but nonetheless great ep, there was a lot of tension throughout the whole episode.

Can't wait for ep 10 I hope Cersei blows up Kings Landing with the wild fire and did anyone else notice the sexual tension between Daenerys and Yara? :cheerful: 

Spoiler

Fucking best battle scene of the entire GoT series tbh. Both the dragons and the cluster fuck. I was literally like biting the shit out of my nails the entire way through. My favourite has to be when the Vale army fucking destroyed the line of enemy men with the shields and spears. You can see them all fall like dominoes, was fucking amazing. 

Edited by Gunstar

2 hours ago, Pepe The Frog said:
  Hide contents

Great episode loved the start but when are we going to see BRAN AGAIN????

I hope next episode wanna see him and benjen and what will happen next to them.

I think they'll start season 7 with that part of the storyline, ep 10 (from what ive seen on the trailer) will focus more on cersei, the freys and jon snow