Spoiler

*DO NOT READ CONTENTS OF THREAD IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GET SPOILED*

cL3zUZc.gif

The first episode of the new series is due to premiere at 2AM UK time (Sky Atlantic) or you could just torrent.

I will not be posting any download links in this thread (Unless I am allowed but I am sure that is against the forums ToS or whatevs) If you want them then PM me and please keep all discussion series related, this is about the TV show and not the books.

Is Gendry is still rowing?

Is it worth staying up until a completely ridiculous time on a school night to watch GoT? Cause I really wanna watch that shit.

I got nothing to do neither.

Life is hard.

If you have Sky Atlantic then yeah, maybe.

If you don't then I'd rather get some sleep as sometimes the torrent is a bit late getting put up.

Does Sky Atlantic show it simultaneously alongside HBO? I thought it didn't? I thought it shows at 9pm. Am I being dumb.

I swear I've saw like 20 ads for it at 9pm or something tomorrow night.

I'm dumb it does. HELL YEA :D

Gendry probs rowing to Essos then meets up with daenerys then like take over the world..

Edited by Guest

Does Sky Atlantic show it simultaneously alongside HBO? I thought it didn't? I thought it shows at 9pm. Am I being dumb.

I swear I've saw like 20 ads for it at 9pm or something tomorrow night.

Apparently showing twice.

Once tonight at 2am and tomorrow night at 9pm.

https://twitter.com/skyatlantic/status/ ... 0907153408

Just watched the first episode and it was great continued the story of the characters im most interested in, cant wait for the next episode and to see what happens to Bran.

SPOILER IN BLACK

Spoiler

When you see who Melisandre(red priestess) really is lmao :shock:

Just watched the first episode and it was great continued the story of the characters im most interested in, cant wait for the next episode and to see what happens to Bran.

SPOILER IN BLACK

When you see who the red priestess really is lmao :shock:

Dem titties though mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

***********************************FULL EPISODE SPOILERS AHEAD*******************************************

(that's just in case someone still thinks ppl are just discussing where to watch the episode)

Landshark said:
lol @ the bolton dogs disappearing during the fight

rofl i didn't even notice, that was ridiculous.

Anyway good episode to set up for what's to come during this season, they moved forward with almost every single storyline (at least the main ones) which is amazing.

Some notes:

Spoiler

- Will Cersei finally go full insane mode and destroy everything? and will Jamie go back to his asshole attitude? I'm curious to see what the new Mountain will do and I do hope they show his face at some point.

- What will happen to Margaery and what's the High Sparrow up to? I'm really curious to see how this storyline turns out.

- I'm predicting Ellaria rulling Dorne and instantly attacking Kings Landing, that's going to be a good one if it does happen and at the moment the Lannisters are really vulnerable.

- WHEN WILL BRAN SHOW UP???

- Although most people say that Mellisandre will ressurect Jon Snow through the Lord of Light, similar to that guy that kept getting ressurected even after his head was chopped off, which is probably what's going to happen, I saw a pretty good theory on youtube in which his body gets burnt but since he's probably a Targeryan (I don't remember if his lineage was already revealed in the books but I truly believe that he is one) insted of getting burnt he actually ressurects from the flames, similar to what happened with Daenerys when she was burnt with the dragon eggs. This is very possible since the Nights Watch is trying to get Jon Snows body so they can burn it (you can hear them saying that on one of the season 6 trailers) and I can't really see Davos and the rest of the crew sucessfully stopping them. I think GoT will pull a GoT and they'll just die.

- Last but not least, rip one of the most hot women in GoT, she is now the ugliest women I've ever seen. I just wish they didn't actually show her FULL naked body, I was eating while watching that lmao. Well at least now I'm really curious to know her story, can't wait for the next ep :D

Spoiler

Nice notes and theory about Jon I also wouldn't be surprised if GoT killed off Bavos and the rest in the fight for the body

I can't wait to see what happens to Bran and the White walker leader/king and to see if Bran will actually fly.

Also Trystane's death lmao

Spoiler

Pepe The Frog said:
Nice notes and theory about Jon I also wouldn't be surprised if GoT killed off Bavos and the rest in the fight for the body

I can't wait to see what happens to Bran and the White walker leader/king and to see if Bran will actually fly.

Also Trystane's death lmao

What I was thinking before seeing that theory is that Davos pulls out Jon Snows sword just like in the trailer and fights the other guys which somehow gives time to someone to pick up Jon Snows body and run away with it so Mellisandre can ressurect him. Davos and the crew would then die but they would die as heroes. That's honestly the best outcome for them in this situation, Davos pretty much lost everything so I think it's his time to die and that would be a suitable death for him. At the same time this is GoT we're talking about so we can never predict what happens. On another hand they can just pull out a Dragenrys and someone saves them all at the last second (refering to Daenerys's dragon last season when she got ambushed by the harpies). That could actually be possible since that guy that was with Davos&crew ,which name I can't remember, fucked off to do something. Edit: I forgot, he's trying to get the widdlings help. This is going to be interesting.

Poor Trystane, I was hoping to see him fighting for a bit but the second he turns his back to the other Sand Snake I knew what was comming. I didn't expect the spear through the head tho that was insane. :shock:

Oh and another thing ,will Lady Stoneheart ever appear? It's kinda late already, in the books that happened a long time ago but it can still be a thing, I would love if they added that part of the story to the show and a friend told me that they might. Apparently she's really important to the story so I guess they should do it. If you didn't know about her and you don't want to get spoilered then just don't search it up, knowning a name is nothing :)

I just saw an end of an episode and there was a little boy climbing a castle and saw 2 people doing it, then he got caught and the guy pushed him off the castle :?