Sign in to follow this  
GingerPopper

Favorite anime series

So since im a big fan of anime, i want to see the other people's favorite anime series.

My favorite series overall is called Nisekoi. A slice of life that's funny and entertaining and i would definitely recommend it. As for a fighting anime i would recommend an anime called Magi.

Leave yours below, maybe i'll find something worthwhile to watch that is close to my style.

Edit: Don't put any real/fake Spoilers for the people who haven't yet watched an Anime yet please! Doing so will get you banned. Thanks.

Edited by Guest

Not a bad idea for a topic to be honest, Anime is one of those things that a lot of people seem to watch these days including myself. Personally I'm not hugely into anything and have only watched a mere handful of series.

Canaan

Air Gears

Sword Art Online

Fairy Tail (Current)

These are in the order I have watched them and truthfully Air gears, SAO and Fairy Tail would easily be my favourite out of the three (which seems silly since there are only 4). These three have all made me want to watch more whereas Canaan, although I enjoyed it really didn't interest me hugely. It's hard to choose which one out of the three is my favourite though since I'm currently in the middle of watching Fairy Tail I suppose I'll go with that since I'm enjoying it a lot.

From the ones I watched, here is my list from my favourite down:

1. Attack On Titan - The story and concept is fantastic, the good guys aren't overpowered at all, in fact they are weaker than enemies. So much emotion and music is sexy af. Love it.

2. Death note - I was literraly like on the edge of my seat for every single episode of this anime. You never know what will happen next and the idea is fantastic. MUST WATCH if ur an Anime fan and haven't already watched it yet.

3. Naruto - Watched it since I was younger so have a soft side for it. Has really beautiful music and is one of those anime with 500+ episodes over many years so you become really addicted to it. Hate like 90% of the fillers though. It focusses so much on the "Never give up" factor it really builds up emotion real fast.

4. One Punch Man - Absolutely hillarious and over the top. I like the idea of a simple guy with like inhuman strength. Won't spoil anything but it's funny as fuck each time a bad guy builds up hype for himself then gets shut down.

5. Future Diary/Mirai Nikki - Was quite good, it kinda keeps you on the edge of your seat not so much as DeathNote but still was a really interesting one to watch. Some people say it's like hunger games and it kinda is but with magical diaries or "cellphones".

6. Erased - Full of mystery and always keeps you thinking what will happen next after each episode. I didn't enjoy it that much but I had to keep going so I could finish it and find out what happens in the end. If you like mystery then you might like this.

7. Yu-gi-oh - Not a fan of these types of anime anymore but I really liked the egyption theme in the original series, then Yu-gi-oh just went downhill. Like with most series, first season tends to be the best then it slowly falls off and gets more childish.

Some of them i watched while I was a kid and wouln't really watch now but still so much nostalgia when I hear any music from any of those Animes. I am currently exploring other Anime I could watch, I am interested in non-Kiddie Anime where it's not dominated by magical powers but more of a normal human kinda thing with a nice story. I started Steins;Gate yesterday but wasn't really hooked but was told to keep watching as it gets interesting later on.

░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▀█▀ ▒█▀▀▀█

▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█░ ░▀▀▀▄▄

▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄   ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄▄█

▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀█

▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀ ░▒█░░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ░▀▀▀▄▄

▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄█

░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▀█▀ ▒█▀▀▀█

▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█░ ░▀▀▀▄▄

▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄   ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄▄█

▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀█

▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀ ░▒█░░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ░▀▀▀▄▄

▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄█