Sign in to follow this  
GingerPopper

Favorite anime series

Erased is the best anime i've seen in the past 12mths.

Then again i am a sucker for feelsy shows.

hqdefault.jpg

A close second comes Dimension W.

The opening alone is pretty awesome.

I kinda enjoyed Tokyo Ghoul until it got pretty sick with the torture scene.

That wasn't entertaining at all.

I watched all of Schwarzmarken recently and thought it was pretty awesome.

Ended up ordering a mecha figure. #dontjudgeme

I started to watch attack on the titan a while ago, but just didn't get round to watching it again, I personally quite enjoyed it

If you count the Pokémon cartoon series as anime, then I have watched a fuck ton of that when i was quite young before I got myself a computer, every time i came home from school, I would watch it.

Cowboy bebop...

... One punch man is my favorite by far.

Cowboy Bebop is a legendary classic. I need to get around to watching it again actually.

One Punch Man was pretty hilarious but i can't help but feel it ran out of steam quickly.

There are some seriously awesome fight scenes from time to time, but IMO: the show on a whole is pretty mundane.

-Besides, Mumen Rider is best hero-

attack on the titan

Attack on Titan i'd give a 10/10. It's shown exactly as advertised and there's never a dull moment.

The first three or so episodes are morbid and depressing as hell, but then there's a twist that flips everything in the favor of the humans.

From then on, it's pretty damn good.

If you count the Pokémon cartoon series as anime

It's always been anime. We'd only be lead to believe it to be a western cartoon because it had an enormous impact when the dubbed series hit western television. That, and the cards.

Was it just me, or did anyone else not play the game of Pokémon cards?

Cause everyone i knew didn't even know how to play the cards, we just collected and traded them.

One Punch Man was pretty hilarious but i can't help but feel it ran out of steam quickly.

There are some seriously awesome fight scenes from time to time, but IMO: the show on a whole is pretty mundane.

I feel like Once Pucnh Man is a hit or miss for a lot of people. Either it's one of the best shows you've ever seen, or it's horribly average.

Haven't met anyone who completely dislikes the series, though.

I feel like Once Pucnh Man is a hit or miss for a lot of people. Either it's one of the best shows you've ever seen, or it's horribly average.

Haven't met anyone who completely dislikes the series, though.

have yet to watch one punch but heard alot of good stuff about it,

Currently watching Gangsta wich is actually rather decent

Favourite anime would be Angel Beats! or the Fate/ series (considering its the first anime ive ever watched after making it out to be the gayest thing forever.. boy was i mistaken)

have a list of all the stuff i watched aswell http://www.anime-planet.com/users/EkitaiHebi/anime