Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

Venga's Application for the Position of Member (DECLINED)

Player Name: Caspian

Date of Birth: 31/08/1990

Country/Location: Manchester/York, UK

SteamID:๋ STEAM_1:0:2391241

Games Played: CS:GO, Deus Ex series, Natural Selection 2, The Witcher 2, Who's Your Daddy, Age of Empires II

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: Dunno 3.5 years or something. I think I was here like one or two days before Conor, or the other way round. I forget which.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am a results-driven, team-oriented, technically excellent underwriting professional. I think I bring a mix of cancer (currently undergoing chemo, so it's controlled), shitlording, wit and humour. I'm also one of the people who gets too involved with those semi-brainy discussions which causes TS channels to rapidly fill with mutes. I'd say I've become more friendly over the past month or so, and I'm kind of falling into balance. Get on better with mods and so on. I think Unseen has been a good diplomat tbh. I like to drop in and out of the JB once in a while - I think this has been a good way to raise my profile with some of the newer guys and girls in the community. Though the majority of my activity is definitely Teamspeak. Obviously love my OGs but a bunch of nice people are coming through as members now and are establishing themselves in the community, which is superb. Furthermore, I would be happy to take on internal HR duties once again, as I think it would be good to get the HR processes in-house, as there were communications break-downs between the admin team and the external consulting team.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm 25, engaged to an Indian girl, work in insurance, like reading, live in Manchester, go to the gym when I get the inclination/willpower, enjoy smoking heavily and I'm very sarcastic. If you want to read the full rigmarole, see here.

Is this your first post?: Nah.

Have you been around for less than roughly a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)?: Think I'm just over the one month threshold.

note: please disregard any -1 from Paradoxx. He has a grudge against me. If he +2s, then please count that as a letter of recommendation and I thoroughly look forward to joining you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Venga

External Human Resources Consultant

Dear [VENGA BUS {CHUIS BO}],

On behalf of the [team assigned name #4] I thank you for your application. Fortunately, we do still have vacancies to suit your CV and cover letter submitted.

We will be in touch with you shortly to inform you on the status of your application. We wish you all the very best. Many Regards

Many Regards,

Jamie

VwA External Human Resources Consultant (Unrelated to OB)

Hey Venga,

Although you are recognised as a significant figure in this community and always will be, membership is based upon the current activity and behaviour of individuals. Despite you being a laugh to listen to and be with on TS at times, you have been banned recently due to your actions on the server and your attitude towards others is not what we would expect from a member a lot of the time. Due to these reasons you will be declined for now until we see a prolonged period of time where you are behaving like someone that we would want to represent our community. If you wish to speak about it more, feel free to message me.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff