Sign in to follow this  
Sniffles

My member app (DECLINED)

Player Name: Sniffles

Date of Birth: 13/11/2k

Country/Location:England

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:115644251

Games Played: I currently play only a few games due to my "toaster Pc" they include:

-Counter Strike - GO - Runescape

-Gmod - Cod

-Smite -Minecraft

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Roughly i'd say a couple of months i remember being on here in november and october last year so i'd say around then

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? Personally i don't think i am a man with alot of original qualities but instead have more simple and nice qualities these include:

-Enjoy having fun -Trying to be as fun as i can -talking with people

-And trying to make people to enjoy themselfs like i mostly do

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm Ryan a 15 year old gamer from England i enjoy Gaming, Grime and chilling with my son (gingerpopper). I'm currently in school and hate it, i find it stupid and just boring saying this i am predicted B+ in all subjects when i am there. I enjoy playing with my mates online (Jme and Ginger and sometimes others) and when i get salty i get carried away, i've been temp banned before by daffy and have opologised for saying what i said. I'm a honest guy and if i don't like you or something i will say and argue my point. I'm currently playing on a £500 pc and soon upgrading to a gtx970 and i5 5500k, i study art,hist,business and computers. I love coke (that's why my name is sniffles) and have a shit mic and shit voice

Is this your first post? This isn't my first post i've made two or three in the past on this and my other account what i forgot the PW for and replied to posts that catch my eye

Have you been around for less than roughly a month (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? I have not i've been active on the server and teamspeak for quite a bit and on here not as much i don't feel like it's the place for me and don't really know how it works

Thanks for taking time out your day to read it *please give me constructive feedback on how i can improve in general]

+1

No.....

I'll reserve it for now until i see you regain your TS activity and post a bit more on the forums which is not shitposting.

Till then you have nothing else wrong i see in you except your shit mic aswell ;) ayy lmao

Good luck!

Has a shit mic, a fuckboi, actually scammed me (a safari mesh)....definitive +1,but no seriously the first guy i really got

in touch with when i entered this community, friendly, nc to play with, but he does have a shit mic (lol)

Also you really should post more on forums, guess TS activity is an easy one to get into GL hope you get it

Don't get along with the best but still taking that out of effect, you insult people too much, you spam and aren't fun to play with. Whenever i see you on ct i instantly want to rebel because i know the round isn't going to be fun. No -1 or +1 as i don't do that, but be active on ts and become a nicer guy and i think you could get it.

Hey guys thanks for posting your replies and -1 / +1 and thanks for all the feedback!

-Shift can you please explain thurther on how i am a bad player and what i could do to improve!

-Finn aren't kids on the server apart of the community?

Apart from that i agree complety i need to work on:

being less salty

and use TS and the forum more

Thanks for replying!

Ok so

1. I haven't seen you talk to anyone who isn't in your little group of homies on ts

2. I never even see you on ts that much anyway

3. I would hardly describe your forum presence as...well...existent at all to be honest

4. The fact your 15 and you say "I love Coke" is probably one of the gayest things I have ever heard to be honest.

5. You don't really seem to have an interest in getting to know anyone or intergrating with the larger community as a whole

Ok so

1. I haven't seen you talk to anyone who isn't in your little group of homies on ts

2. I never even see you on ts that much anyway

3. I would hardly describe your forum presence as...well...existent at all to be honest

4. The fact your 15 and you say "I love Coke" is probably one of the gayest things I have ever heard to be honest.

5. You don't really seem to have an interest in getting to know anyone or intergrating with the larger community as a whole

Hey flux thanks for the feedback really appreciate it!

1- I try talk to talk to people outside my friends during gathers and other stuff but most of the time i just feel awkward so i prefer talking to people who know who i am and i get along with, saying this

i do see where you come from in the way i should try interact with more of the community

2-I have been on recently due to not being on my pc since it broke and not being able to download TS3

3- I'd totally agree on this i don't feel the forum is the place for me, i try reply to posts that catch my eye or what i think are interesting other then that i prefer to play on JB or on TS

4- i'm sorry you feel that way but it's my life and i thought i'd mention it since it's a big part of my life

5-This is the part i most disagree with i try to integrate with the larger part of the community as much i can whether that be playing gathers, mafia, being on TS or just playing on JB + i love to get to know people it's just with some people i think our personalities wouldn't match so it would cause arguments, but i should try get to know more of the community as a whole since so far i only speak to about 9 people.

Thanks for taking your time to reply!