Sign in to follow this  
AlmightyJosh

School Memories

Best : Bombing 2 snowballs of mandy before me and a m8 went to some public service talk about the police force and how they need discipline , couldent stop laughing at the guy giving the talk , as he almost nocked something over with his hand and went "ops", not funnt but in our circumstance iv never laughed so hard.

Worst : Some girl i had been fucking for a long time , got a boyfriend , i fucked her whilst she was still with him (after about 1 week of their relationship) , then he found out , showed the school messages and pictures , had to sit down with my parents and the headteacher, deputy head and directors . And his mum went to the police -_- , was in year 10, parents grounded me for about a month ....

Best : Bombing 2 snowballs of mandy before me and a m8 went to some public service talk about the police force and how they need discipline , couldent stop laughing at the guy giving the talk , as he almost nocked something over with his hand and went "ops", not funnt but in our circumstance iv never laughed so hard.

Worst : Some girl i had been fucking for a long time , got a boyfriend , i fucked her whilst she was still with him (after about 1 week of their relationship) , then he found out , showed the school messages and pictures , had to sit down with my parents and the headteacher, deputy head and directors . And his mum went to the police -_- , was in year 10, parents grounded me for about a month ....

Wtf aren't you like 12

Worst My school hosted a gigantic event and they needed someone to present the people singing and performing talents. Since i didn't have any talent to perform i had to take the job as the host and i almost pissed myself.

Best It's school, fun doesn't exist in hell.

Best - In year 8, walking down the corridor with my boys, one of them was eating a crunchie and didn't want the rest, he threw it down the corridor and it hit a teacher just below the eye, giving her a black eye. She was known as Mrs Crunchie from then on

Worst - Either when I smoked some nasty weed on the school field and whitey'd in maths or birthday beats from half of my year, all at once

We used to make paper darts -Looked more like flechettes- with sewing needles and play a variation of dodgeball.

They're so unbelievably accurate at long range you wouldn't believe me unless I showed you. We weighted them with a little blu-tack and they were folded in such a way that they'd spin in flight, making them real stable.

We'd have a competition, who could get one to stick into the ceiling of a classroom on the second floor, through an open window.

I have a scar just above my knee where I got stuck bad. It hurt so much but I couldn't stop laughing.

Started doing an Ace Ventura - arrow to the knee, impression.

... thinking about it, it's a wonder how none of us got tetanus.

Best: We were once throwing paper balls to each other in a class and a guy told me: You have no balls to throw one to the teacher. Guess what happened? Thank god the teacher was nice and didn't punish me.

I have another and I don't know if this one is better or not. The school had a "generic disk" in which everything that was there could be transferred to any computer in the high school. So the Minecraft release was happening and I put the minecraft folder in there and after a couple of days, half of the high school was playing in the computers of the high school. After a couple of weeks had passed, a guy got expelled for installing minecraft in there. I think they expelled the wrong person lmfao.

Worst: it was the first time for me buying weed, the guy sold it to me in the high school and had to hide it in a pencil case, in the last class of the day, the teacher kept asking for a strong smell similar to garlic, I was so nervous I was sweating but in the end nothing happened.

Best: Some guy smoked weed and smoked to much and collapsed and got picked up by an ambulance hahahahaha, i still remember the moment when he was laying on the bed he looked like a ghost and everybody stood there laughing.

Worst: When my bicycle got stolen from school motherfuckers

Worst

Damn, hard to know. Had a few friends told me they were moving, one of my favourite teachers got deployed (he was a reservist), I've probably done stupid embarrassing shit. I once nearly blew up my chemistry lab because I forgot I'd already changed my units, and did a safety calculation that was out by a factor of 10,000... yeah. My best friend goes to uni with me, and she doesn't ever let me live that down...

Best

To be honest school was easily some of the best fun of my life. There are random snippets that were brilliant... I was (obviously) pretty academic focused, so getting my GCSE results after some uncertainty & my Oxford interview were all mad. My best memory was probably my German Exchange, which was just an all-around incredible event, too. My last ever day of school, in which I walked out knowing I'd probably never go back (still haven't) was pretty symbolic and cool. My friends and I just kind of all knew we were done, so we drove to the pub, had a blast, went swimming and (it being high summer) climbed up a hill and just chatted about old times. We were out there for hours, and when we finally drove back, we went and had a massive meal in a restaurant. I love my uni friends, but that was like, the net sum of ten to fifteen years of friendship in a single night.

Worst

I didnt really have a worst, i loved school but not the educational side, just seeing friends every day was amazing.

Best

There was a very small lad (No small jokes on me pls) we picked him up and tied him up against a lamppost and left him for a good 30 mins whilst we ate our dinners.

This was on a main road, I'am looking for photos and will upload if i find them.

Worst: Last year i brought subway for lunch, and when i went back from recess, someone had taken it and smashed it onto my desk and in my bag. Had to throw the fucking bag away and my desk smelled like onions for weeks on. :p

Best: Getting amazing grades is probably the best feeling ive ever had during school :))