Sign in to follow this  
AlmightyJosh

School Memories

So basically i thought id make this thread to find out the worst and best school memories you guys have had. Whether it be in college, secondary School or primary school.

So here's mine :

Worst: So i was in year 6 and it was a normal break time for me. I had just finished my lunch and i was heading back outside when suddenly i was hit by a metal gate panel that had broken off a gate so the side of a door of the school. It had then fallen and hit me directly under the eye causing me to loose sight in my left eye for around 24 hours as the cut under my eye was too big to open my eyes. I was then rushed to hospital where the cut was sealed using a glue of some sorts instead of stitching. To this day i still have a faint scar of where it was but it is still hardly noticeable. I keep remembering how lucky i was to not loose my sight in one eye permanently.

Best:

Last year in year 11 we were messing around during a break period and a friend had decided to clingfilm one of our friends callum and completely wrap him in it. Making him unable to walk but able to hop. We then made him hop down the corridor and it was one of the most funniest things i had ever seen xD

Ow7LadY.png

Best: going to classes high as f and laughing my ass off with my friends while doing random shit , watching videos or playing games on our phones.

Worst: Getting caught smoking weed by a teacher and having to talk with the principal. He said I looked like a drug dealer bc of the jacket I used at that time lmfao

Edit: I have some more bad moments to share : (The first one is even worse than the one I originally mentioned)

I was in 6th grade (arround 12 years old) and there was a protest in our school. The canteen was closed so we couldn't have lunch. All the ''bad guys'' in our school, basically 18 year olds that kept failing their subjects and took drugs,smoked and bullied kids started to scream ''Fuck this school, we want to eat''. Quickly a lot of people joined them, it was a massive crowd. Me and a friend saw this and went towards them to check it out, we were at the back and my friend started shouting aswell. NOTE: I NEVER SAID A SINGLE FUCKING WORD. A teacher shows up in front of the massive crowd and my friend starts to run for it, I follow him walking and another teacher shows up right behind us. She tried to stop my friend but he obviously out ran her so she grabbed me (I just stood still the whole time since I was innocent) and took me to the principal. I almost got kicked out from that school when I didn't do anything wrong but they didn't believe me (I was in the worst class in the entire school, tried to get in my friends class but it was full and they sent me to the worst one, and my grades were bad at that time although they improved A LOT towards the end of the year and I ended up with amazing grades, still they thought I was just a problematic kid that's why they didn't believe me). Nothing happened to me but I had to snitch on every single one of these ''bad guys''. I went to school scared to death every single day for a month. They kept looking at me like they were going to kill me and people telling me ''They are going to beat you up!!!'' didn't help at all. This ended up changing my life a lot, not going into detail because this is already too long but thankfully they didn't do anything bad to me.

Another one was also in that school, 1 year before that situation. I was with some friends and our parents were in a meeting with the teachers. We were playing a game in which one of us would stand beside a wall and one of us would try to hit him/her, if that person failed then he/she would go to the wall, otherwise the same person would stay there. One of my friends failed and as the ball bounced on the wall and came back I tried to shoot it fast while he was distracted. The ball went straight up and hit one of the windows from the room where our parents and teachers were. We ran for it but we ended up getting caught and once again I had to go to the principal. Almost got suspended but my mom cried her ass off to save me.

A good moment would be in my last year of high school. The schools gym was being renewed so we had to have P.E classes in a football pitch or in another schools gym (which was rare bc it was always full). Anyway we had gymnastics classes in that school. All the popular girls were in my class and we had to do something in which we were split into groups and had to make figures with our bodies standing on top of eachother and shit. Me and a friend ended up with all the popular girls, 4 for him and 4 for me. That was ... I'm speechless just from thinking about it. Brb fap time.

Best: going to classes high as f and laughing my ass off with my friends while doing random shit , watching videos or playing games on our phones.

Worst: Getting caught smoking weed by a teacher and having to talk with the principal. He said I looked like a drug dealer bc of the jacket I used at that time lmfao

LMAO seriously?

We had a few guys who used to get high and go into lessons looking like they were fighting dragons xD

Mine are all rather mundane.

>Dousing an entire science table in alcohol and lighting it has to be one of my most memorable.

>A friend of mine once finished drinking a can of monster and threw it over his shoulder. Hit the headteacher in the back of the head by accident.

>Some guy in a Corsa hit our school bus once. Wrote his car off but only scratched the busses paint. We all got checked by a paramedic and were ordered to go home for shock. The day hadn't even started yet. Awesome.

>It once rained so hard that the school flooded throughout the day. We got sent home, but we didn't leave before taking a swim in the car park. Yes we were idiots.

>A gang of us stole a crash mat from the gym and took it into the woods. We took turns at jumping off the highest trees we could find.

>Fight starts, crowd forms, loser bails and runs for the hills, the crowd follows, soon everyone forgets about the fight and just joins the gang mentality of running riot. Teachers came out in force but there were just too many kids. There was a very lengthy emergency assembly about it afterward.

Best- my mate was reading a speech infront of our whole year, all was going perfectly well until puberty hit...... HARD, all of a sudden a huge voice crack happened and everyone pissed themselves including the teachers :lol:

Worst- We were in year five and it was the last 15 mins of the day and I needed to piss real bad, however all teachers are dicks and wouldn't allow me to go for a piss, and so I held it in all day until I burst.... I stood there pis sing for about 30 secs baffled by what just happened. Then I had to do the walk of shame..... Or should I say the squeaky walk of shame cos of the amount of piss stored in my shoes . :shock: :lol:

A very awkward one:

Somewhere 5th grade, I was pretending I was asleep unfortunately I was sitting in the lead desk. So the teacher tried to wake me up, and the nerve of one guy who was sitting next to me, basically bitchslapped with all of his might. I don't remember what happened afterwards to the guy.

Best memories are hard to place because I know I will have forgotten something, I would say the two major school tips I went on, an A-level art trip to New York was incredible and the 6th year Ski trip to austria are too massive highlights for me. I honestly couldnt give the best day I had at school but the best period was 100% just before summer in my last year of school. Everybody got 3 weeks study leave where you didn't have to go to classes, I remember day after day, chilling in the sun sitting on the grass with all my mates, everybody got their books out pretending to revise but nobody really was, just mucking about. At that time my best friend also owned a corsa which he used to park round the corner from school, whenever we felt like we just got up and went for a drive, get something to eat, buy a beer. Those were really good times. Makes me miss school tbh.

Worst memory: either A, telling some kid to go fuck his mum in 4th year and then it emerging his mum had literally died from cancer 3 days prior to that. I got in so much shit it was unreal. or B being in the wrong place at the wrong time and getting caught up in some violent pushing and shoving in the locker room, one guy pushed me pretty hard and sent my face crashing into a locker door, My front upper tooth get smashed straight out, it was some of the worst pain I have ever experienced :(

Worst-Breaking my ankle in year 7 and having to walk up a severely steep slope and my school not calling an ambulance for some unknown reason.

Best-A huge game of british bulldog broke out in my school, the teachers couldn't stop it. The only reason it stopped was because some kid snapped his leg in half and a air ambulance had to be called. And yes there was a big assembly about it the next day.

Everytime someone comments I remember about more stuff stahp

These are all from elementary school:

- Going to Disneyland in 4th grade with everyone from that school (11?? years old, it was a private school hence why we had a trip to fucking Disneyland), calling random numbers on the hotel rooms phone (the phone number of each rooms phone was the number of the room for example 240, 1000, etc), one french guy raged at us and we couldn't understand anything it was really funny, I also managed to call the principal and one of my roommates which was in another room with some friends, apart from some other random ppl.

- Catching the principal in one of the schools bathroom with a teacher, I'm pretty sure they didn't notice us but we ran away laughing our asses off so idk. We could see their feet right next to eachother.

- Organizing ''events'' in school (hence why I'm such a pro at events, I have a lot of experience get gud kids) with some friends like wrestling fights and a wedding. We made tickets out of paper and to buy them they would have to pay with pencil tips. Soon they ran out of tips from their own pencils so everyone started to go to a box in our classroom full of colored pencils to take them off. That's when the teachers got mad and made us stop it.

- I was part of a christmas theater show, I had to play as baby Jesus almost naked lying on a straw bed for hours. It was so fucking embarassing all our parents were there.

- Throwing random stuff like pencils, rules and erasers out of our class rooms window trying to hit people that were passing by. Straight to the principals office we went. He was so pissed raging right in front of our faces I couldn't control myself and bursted laughing. He was nice so he didn't call our parents.

- I was playing football with some friends after school while we waited for our parents to pick us up, my father arrived so I was leaving and the ball stopped at my feet. I was in one of the corners near my teams goal and I just decided to try to score a goal(own goal) from there. The ball went straight in the top right corner of the goal. My team kept raging at me while the other team cheared like they just won the world cup. I felt like Ronaldo right there lmfao

(Sorry for the wall of text again)

Worst: Being a lazy fuck and redoing lots of years xD

Best: We went to Berlin with a bunch of students and teachers for a school trip. One of the days there we went on a sightseeing tour (or whatever) on bikes. The moment the guy we rented the bikes from said: "These are city bikes, not BMXs, so don't jump on them or make wheelies and such." pretty much everyone went mayhem with the bikes. It was the funniest shit ever, because there was one teacher with a group of ten students on bikes. Everyone went everywhere, jumping, grinding, making wheelies and just generally having fun. Then at some point we cycled next to a canal and one of my best friends started cycling really close to the edge. He was litteraly an inch away from falling into the water, but somehow when he does stupid shit like that, he always has some angel on his shoulder protecting him from failing xD. Then some other random dude wanting to be just as cool tried it as well, succeeded the first time, but the second time he just rocketed straight into the water. It was like 10 degree celcius outside, so the teacher went absolute apeshit after he fished the guy out of the water. Never laughed so hard whilst not being high.