Sign in to follow this  
Rachel

Spyfall

So a lot of people keep saying 'What is Spyfall? ' or 'How do I play?'

So here we go:

Spyfall is pretty simple. You play with a group of people (around 6 other wise it gets aids) and use this link to play: http://www.spyfall.meteor.com

Once the game has started everyone will get the same location, but a different role.

E.g.

ceaa89a09064f611d954c2cfc9188675.png

As a person with the location you are trying to rule out people who could be the spy by asking questions. That don't give it away too much. The maximum time to ask questions is 8 Minutes.

Unacceptable question

Is it cold?

Acceptable question

Do you mind if I open the windows?

You could do 50 50 questions; reference questions; questions to do with the name (although you shouldn't do it often) or try and bait people with interesting questions, etc. :D

Also try not to repeat certain questions or it may be obvious.

If you have 1st next to your name, you are then the first person to ask a question.

0aec41da791cffd6ac5dc474f6357248.png

If you have the Location displayed at the top, you can use this to help you to find the spy.

If you click a name it will cross it out, which helps you narrow down who the spy is.

If you are the spy, you must figure out what the location is. So pay attention to what people answer!

23b1cf4a5b26e0b89032a293e6fb93e0.png

So you can narrow down locations using this:

b419b28e6c6671bc0d2290e15cbacc80.png

To finish off, you can nominate people anytime but you have to nominate after the time runs out and can't ask any more questions when the time runs out.

If you nominate the spy, the spy can still win if they guess the location right.

Guess the spy wrong and you lose.

The spy can also guess the location at any time, if they want to.

If the spy gets the location it right they win.

Etc.

Hope this was helpful!

oh hello is that me or....??? i presume all these screenshots was from last night!

anyways..., spyfall is a brillant game and can really test your thinking alot when thinking of a good question without giving it away and it helping find out who the spy is. i advise everyone to try and play this game when you see someone hosting a spyfall DO IT! ;)

Vectric makes this game worth playing <3 :yay:

Mate.... Vectric might make Spyfall playing but you my friend, you make life worth living lmao <3

On topic, played this game once and it wasn't really my thing, i didnt understand crap sowwy i just suck at the game basicly.