Sign in to follow this  
Eraser

Pets

Kartoffel your cats look like models, very distinctive faces!

Wist that top picture of your dog made me cackle with laughter aha

Very cute Lewis, wish my cats were as excited when we returned from places, all i get is scratched furniture and looks that say "feed me human"

Kartoffel your cats look like models, very distinctive faces!

They are all oriental breeds and bred for show so in the breed description it says that they should have an "asian" looking face which is elongated and a straight profile, so they do look quite different from normal house cats, they also have a very different nature from house cats and are more doglike. I wish I could put hats on my cats, but they refuse to sit still for more than 2 seconds at a time.

video of trollin my cat, i love the begin when he gets stuck with his nails. also the floor looked ugly as fuck cause i 420 in that room with friends but thats the past. theres new carpet and the whole room got decorated so its not a male cave anymore :P

dont say its harsh i give him love all the time

I used to have 2 little birds (canaries) but they are no longer here xD (the feelings) but one was incredibly yellow like this one: abadperforma.jpg

and the other one was also yellow haha, I wish a had a dog or a cat, but I can't where I'm currently living :(