Sign in to follow this  
Eraser

Pets

I feel like this thread has become a little bit of a shitpost fest. Maybe throw in something about why you like your favourite animal? Rather than just putting one word.

Coming from the shitpost master :lol:

dog is good.

You guys are hopeless.

I love all animals except insects and most reptiles, they just freak me out. Since I've been living with dogs and cats my whole life I would say those are my favorites ones.

Anyway last time I had a dog (arround 5 years ago,maybe more) he was really small and friendly. I used to have a bunch of fun just playing with him and I also had a cat which liked to jump from high places and never got hurt while landing. So, my parents were leaving our house for a trip and my dog always started to cry when they left, if the door was open he would even start to chase their car until he got tired. That time he went to my bedroom which is on the 2nd floor of our house(I still live here) and is faced towards the entrance of our house. He went to the balcony and jumped off to the floor just to try to chase my parents, it's quite the fall I would probably break all my bones if I jumped off from there but he did and he didn't get hurt at all. Funny thing is that our cat was on the floor right next to him so it seemed like he was teaching him how to jump off from high places without getting hurt. Me and my parents obviously got really scared but it ended up being just a funny moment to laugh about in the future.

Ps typing on my phone is aids sorry for any typos :D

I feel like this thread has become a little bit of a shitpost fest. Maybe throw in something about why you like your favourite animal? Rather than just putting one word.

Coming from the shitpost master :lol:

Okay, sure, if you really want to call me that. Although talking about shit posting and then posting

this - is precious. Also, don't eat dogs please.

v

dog is good.

In all seriousness though, I like dogs.

I have one vivid memory where I was taking my dog for a walk on the Canal when it was frozen over and he decided to jump on it. The ice then started to crack underneath his feet and right at the last moment he jumped off. Was worried about how I would get him out and having to walk home freezing and soaking wet because it was a long walk home but thank god it didn't happen.

^so yeah, my life with man's best friend.