Sign in to follow this  
R1sk

[Forum Game] True or False

Gonna go with false Popey!

im allergic to Davidoff Cool Water aftershave

False, you're too handsome to need aftershave.

You will never actually find out the answer to this, true or false?, seriously this seems a bit pointless if people don't reveal later

yeah best thing to do is go back and edit your post once someone has called true or false and let them know if they were right or not

Bit of a twist on this one because I'm a rebel like that.

Two of the following are true: Pick out the false one

1. I was chasing a girl around a football pitch and she fell and broke her collarbone

2. I had a girl on my back, I fell and her finger ended up getting broken

3. I was racing a girl to a waterslide in a waterpark, slipped and sliced my leg open

Sorry for not answering any question but the past few replies didn't ask one >.<

EDIT: Number 1 was fake.

@Jak water slides may not be sharp but ramming your knee into a sharp corner of a wall is :cry:

Edited by Guest

chasing a girl: true, rapist

girl on your back: true, she was pegging you

waterslide girl: false, slides aren't sharp

I have six different types of tea in my flat and only ever drink one

Because your a hipster I would definitely say true.

I once shot a cat with a crossbow..... Felt extremely bad afterwards and paid all the vet bills to get it sorted, £700 it cost but died a few months later from complications :'(

After I fixed my broken leg I broke it again at spent 2 weeks home (it was a less severe injury).

I'm going to go for True on that one, that would be something I can imagine you doing

Yep it's true hahaha

I once shot a cat with a crossbow..... Felt extremely bad afterwards and paid all the vet bills to get it sorted, £700 it cost but died a few months later from complications :'(

I'm gonna say false on that one. If it's true o god I feel bad for you.

Here's a short one, I'm a Canadian citizen.

It's true, my name is a lie ^

Edited by Guest

Here's a short one, I'm a Canadian citizen.

I'm going to say False?

I once rode a bike down a steep hill, pulled the front brake on accident, fell off and faceplanted into a bunch of Chicken wire filled with rocks and messed up my face pretty badly.

*EDIT* Sentence was true, happened about 5-6 years ago and still have scars on my face from it.

Edited by Guest

I'm going to say False?

I once rode a bike down a steep hill, pulled the front brake on accident, fell off and faceplanted into a bunch of Chicken wire filled with rocks and messed up my face pretty badly.

I can believe a fuck up like that.

I'm Russian.

Edit : I'm russian first of all. And I live in Ireland.

Edited by Guest

I'm Russian.

False, no Russian would ever move to England.

I once put my sister into A&E because I hit her in the head with a golf driver.

EDIT: You guessed it Absolute, it was true, but I was like six or seven so I'm putting it to that, not me being a psychotic murderer.

Edited by Guest

I'm Russian.

False, no Russian would ever move to England.

I once put my sister into A&E because I hit her in the head with a golf driver.

Idk what kinda person you are so i'm going with a True cuz u seem like a guy who can do that lmao

1. I am Turkish

2. I am Swedish

3. I am English

You are turkish but live in sweden.

When i was younger, i was wrestling with my older brother and pushed him on to a table football. Ouch ;)

A few minutes later i went on a piggyback downstairs with him and bit his shoulders. Ayy lmao

EDIT: It's true bawse. I'm a cannibal whadda ya know

Edited by Guest

Gonna say true Racheeeeeel because you are Satan :evil:

A few years ago in Prague i went on a pub-crawl and ended up in hospital because after a night of already ridiculously heavy drinking i tried to drink 30 shots of vodka to prove a German guy wrong.

TRUE, couldnt even give the nurse my name the next morning! Thought i had alcohol poisoning but i was hammered 2 days later again in Germany

Edited by Guest

True, potato man defending his potato pride.

I was caught smoking weed with a friend at our schools entrance (3 years ago) and we had to talk with the principal and he said I looked like a dealer. They kept an eye on us for the rest of the year but nothing else happened. He was actually pretty cool since he didn't tell our parents about it.

Edit:It's actually true, if you don't have much weed with you (idk the limit anymore) then the worst that can happen to you is having to go to a psycologhist.

Oh and possessing/consuming drugs isn't a crime in Portugal but buying/selling them is.

False no matter how much weed you fucking smoke. I believe it is illegal to have drugs that age in portugal?

In year 3 I was sent to the headteacher's office for apparently planting a bomb in the school. While we were walking to the office, the boy next to me praying to satan and got fucked up by the old witch with us.

Edit: It's true yet again. It does sound stupid but my primary school was shit.

Edited by Guest