Sign in to follow this  
R1sk

[Forum Game] True or False

True, I'm pretty sure I've heard you saying it once.

I've watched over 50 different animes.

Edit: yes its false I've only watched arround 10 but I don't hate anime. It's just something I don't really feel like watching although everytime I do I actually enjoy it a lot(I also only watched really good ones)

Fluxy I completely agree with you but tbf I wanted to do this one since I always have an anime related avatar so I was interested in the answer I would get :D

guys.

Please.

This is EXACTLY what happened to the would you rather thread. It starts off pretty good but then after a while people just start spamming the shit out of it with one sentence questions and its not very imaginative. Can we keep the posts quality over quantity.

Ill start us off again.

I dont have a license because the first time I drove a car after I passed my test I was over the limit and drove the car through a hedge onto a golf course...

guys.

Please.

This is EXACTLY what happened to the would you rather thread. It starts off pretty good but then after a while people just start spamming the shit out of it with one sentence questions and its not very imaginative. Can we keep the posts quality over quantity.

Ill start us off again.

I dont have a license because the first time I drove a car after I passed my test I was over the limit and drove the car through a hedge onto a golf course...

False

also I Was trying to raise awareness to the fact that a lot of people only poop once every 10 ish days, was astonished the first time I heard that.

I fell asleep once in a chair during a festival and woke up ducktaped and not where I was left ( in front of my tent )

False,

I have a vivid memory from when I was 3 and I stuck my tongue into the fire to see what it tasted like.

Seems like anything any kid would do, so yeah, ill say true.

T or F, Ive won £20 on a scratchcard 4 times, but haven't won anything more than £20 on a scratchcard ever.

T or F, Ive won £20 on a scratchcard 4 times, but haven't won anything more than £20 on a scratchcard ever.

True?

1 time I took my dads car in the night, went joyriding, and broke the drive shafts in his car - got caught.

Edit: True

Edited by Guest

True?

1 time I took my dads car in the night, went joyriding, and broke the drive shafts in his car - got caught.

After learning you're Russian, who knows what crazy shit you get up to. True.

I once sweated out terraria, getting around 200 hours with half a dozen weeks.

EDIT: it was true, I got very sweaty on terraria and then quit becauss it got boring.

Edited by Guest

After learning you're Russian, who knows what crazy shit you get up to. True.

I once sweated out terraria, getting around 200 hours with half a dozen weeks.

Judging by the amount you spend on the computer, that has to be true.

I am 6' 6" tall (just under 2 meters).

i think i saw a pic of you in a pink shirt?

although pink is more of a colour for dark complexions so i doubt you own 7

although who knows anything about fashion including me

i'm saying no

i was on board the titanic

edit: yep, it was true!

Edited by Guest

i was on board the titanic

Must be true, they let all the women and children live.

In primary school, I had this one friend who was really smart and shy, so he never really did anything to anybody. Apparently, I annoyed him so much, that in year six he picked me up and threw me onto the ground (grass, thankfully)

EDIT: Actually was true, my friends can remember it and I can vaguely remember it but I'm not quite sure of all the details.

Edited by Guest

I'll say false. Not because I don't believe you could be an annoying shit, but because you are saying 'apparently' to an event that happened in year 6. Either your choice of words is wank, your memory is wank or TIS ALL LIES.

In the summer the seagulls come flocking over our school field, free food from the stuff the younger skids drop I guess. On one of these summer days back in Y10, 5 seagulls thought I'd make the ideal post to shit on throughout different parts of the day.