Sign in to follow this  
b3NdY

Hi I'm b3NdY

Hello my name is Connor. I was born in england and raised for 7 years them my family decided to move to australia for a "better life". we lived in queensland, cairns, for 9 years and had a great time, then we dicided to move down to brisbane, we had a dam in our huge yard. my family decided to move back to the UK 6 months ago, to see or family. its awesome comeing back but its hard to get used to the weather.

When we lived in queensland i worked at Mc Donalds for 1 year, i tell you what, it was an "experience". i worked back area and watched how the food was made it was fucking disgusting, the other people threw the fucking burgers together and i done washing up like 3 days a week. it was like a bathtub of washing up and i only had 1hr. but other than that is was fun making some new friends. i have a job at curry's pc world now and is great.

My favourite game is CS:GO. i have an alienware pc and other cool stuff i posted in the comments pg3.

Edited by Guest

Welcome to the forums.

On a side note - some hints for how to handle forums, don't post on every single thread in existence in a short space of time (especially old threads that you are bumping, check dates). Also, don't colour needlessly in every post (this one is just a preference, but memes). In other words, chill out.

Either way - welcome once again.

Popey my other cool stuff:

2 1080p Acer Led technology monitors

roccat isku gaming keyboard

razer deathadder (left handed)

razer control mouse mat

razer kraken pro

blue snowball ice microphone

alienware x51 http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-x51- ... are-x51-r3

Yes i will stop spamming colours, i just love colours.

I am 16

and thankyou aall for the warm welcome :glad2: