Sign in to follow this  
Neero

Big hello from Neero

Hello, it's me... (please don't kill me)

So yeah... Um I'm Neero, from the glorious country(not) that nobody ever heard of, Slovenia(basically a 3rd world country :P)

I'm 16 y/o, closing in on 17 in 2 months( 19.02.). Don't have a life, which is great, because I can be with this awesome community every second, when I'm free, of course.

I don't have any special skills, other than burning the whole kitchen down when making 1min noodles...(actually happened).

I'm still in school, sophomore by Slovenian standards, but correct me if I'm wrong, I should be in 6th form in Britain. And I need to add that I'm in boarding school during weekdays, so the only option for me to be online is on weekends. Yep I know... that sucks...

And I think I should mention that my personality should take me back to nursery... Just saying....

Oh yeah, last thing.... I love the sight of big round boobies

So, anyways, I guess I'll see everyone of you fine folks in the near future. And a happy New Year!!!

Byyee!!!

I don't have any special skills, other than burning the whole kitchen down when making 1min noodles...(actually happened).

Do tell us more, you can't expect to just walk away after writing something like that :P

Well, welcome to the forums Neero, hope you have a fun time here.

So, anyways, I guess I'll see everyone of you fine folks in the near future. And a happy New Year!!!

Byyee!!!

...Don't expect anything.

Welcome Neero your a nice guy on the server! :)

Byyee!!!

...Don't expect anything.

Welcome Neero your a nice guy on the server! :)

Why not? :D

Welcome to the forums Neero! seen you lots in server