Sign in to follow this  
Jaydog!

How was your Thursday, Mine was shit!

I've never seen you pull off a more beautiful expression than you have in this picture xo

Not to mention I had this up in English and somehow my teacher caught a glance of it and gave me the most puzzled look. lel

So you chipped your tooth? Or was it already like that :O

Anyways, my thursday went pretty good, we literally had a louder speaker (which we could change to a song of choice) outside while playing sports, the other lessons were mostly xmas music or weird videos :P

Ahhh shiet. That looks nasty. Hope you get well ASAP my friend :)

My Thursday was actually not that bad. Went to school, goofed off with a tennis ball at lunch, lost my shoe in the process and was looking for it for like 10 mins in a bush which took away quite some time but it was good fun.

Came back home and it's time to relax :D

looks fked up Jaydog.

I had a shitty one as well (not as shitty, but oh well). I had to go to school at 17:30 to get something 3d printed, was there at 17:20 all 3D printers broke down, we have like 4!!! So I had to wait at least an hour, after that they were still not fixed, but managed to use a custom made one w/ arduino, but 3d printing takes long, anyways I had to wait another 45 min before those tiny things were done, but I didnt have time for that, so I made a deal (I can get them tomorrow basically). NOW IM GOING TO PARTY!