Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

2000 posts

Recently I've breached the 2000 post count and I feel quite proud because despite the fact I have my fair amount of terrible forum posts I feel the majority of them have been decent. I was thinking about doing something special for my 2000th post just like lewis did so here is something I like about all the veterans, you are the original OB members in my eyes.

Kriss - You've been a real inspiration to jailbreak and I think you've got a real knack for creating great maps.

McLovin - You were such an amazing driving force behind OB for such a long time and I'm glad you managed to get outbreak to a state were it is still around in 2015.

Lewis - You're definitely in the top CSGO players we have in OB.

Biggles - Thank you for bringing OB back into the counter strike world.

Tiny - I've not really seen you for a while but back in CSS I really looked up to you as a top admin.

Mintlou - I'm impressed that you hold such strong views espeically when there were times you were mocked for having them.

Gaz - Thanks for keeping the community afloat when we left CSS.

Wist - You were always a wonderful fella and you really proved yourself during your short time as co-owner.

Fluxy - I really appreciate that you're one of the most active veterans in OB.

Venga Bus - When joining OB you were one of the first members that I looked up to.

Frostie - Looking sexy :P

Gaffer - Literally nothing you have done has ever made me feel bad, you always put a smile on my face.

w33zy - You're totally my OB crush <3