Sign in to follow this  
Popey456963

Trivia (1000 Hypothetical Credits)

The Competition

On the server, every so often we've seen questions asked as a prize for credits. These questions however are usually trivial, requiring little to no effort, but requiring speed. To hopefully encourage more thinking on the forums, No Good and I are hosting a weekly puzzle that is slightly more tricky, but should still be fun to try. The prize, as always, credits, a variable amount depending on the difficulty of the puzzle itself.

The question itself will change every week in format, for the first week, we're doing a picture question. Answer as a reply to this forum (one post per person, so as not to spam posts, you are allowed to edit your post and add more solutions though) and if your answer is correct, you will awarded the credits as soon as possible. For every day that the question remains unanswered, the prize will increase and a hint will be given. If you want to submit your own question to ask, be sure to PM me with it.

NEW RULE: All answers must be given as a reply to this thread or through a PM to me (Popey456963).

TL;DR Answer questions, get credits.

Current Question (1000 Hypothetical Credits)

Put the names of the items in the images in the grid to reveal the answer! (Please ignore the texturing, I found it hard to make these images not reverse searchable.)

7hlcqzJ.png

wUaBFUC.png

papagxV.png

KQri92N.png

zYwsXat.png

TkB0x2T.png

Leaderboard

Raichu - Round 1, Round 3
Simon  - Round 2
Paradoxx - Round 4
Gunstar - Round 5 Round 6,

Edited by Guest