Sign in to follow this  
Popey456963

Trivia (1000 Hypothetical Credits)

Hey guys, sorry about the long announcement time, life got in the way of things.

Raichu did indeed win! Congratulations to her, come on the server sometime to get your prize (that I've heard you've already received anyway).

Future puzzle will come up when I think of another good idea, been trying to think of one all day and came up blank (also need to earn some more credits, gonna run out soon ;)).

How to solve the puzzle will be posted soon (i.e. once I've written it).

Hey guys, sorry about the long announcement time, life got in the way of things.

Raichu did indeed win! Congratulations to her, come on the server sometime to get your prize (that I've heard you've already received anyway).

Future puzzle will come up when I think of another good idea, been trying to think of one all day and came up blank (also need to earn some more credits, gonna run out soon ;)).

How to solve the puzzle will be posted soon (i.e. once I've written it).

Something pure maths please, in a way that we can't just punch it into an online equation solver.

New Trivia Up!

As for the solution to the last puzzle:

• Blocky Image --> Conways Game of Life.
  • Go forward one generation to get "IOJA".
  • Go to his user profile and find this picture.
  • Find another picture taken by him on the same day, tagged with Arad Romania.
  • Google search from there to find the church.

I dont wanna be a cunt or nothing since I love these puzzles, but popey being the accurate guy he is : a riddle requires a phrase, question or statement - wikipedia and meriam webster

There is a question, it's not my fault if you can't see it. Also, first day so prize raised to 750 credits and:

HINT ONE

• I enjoy typing.

I dont wanna be a cunt or nothing since I love these puzzles, but popey being the accurate guy he is : a riddle requires a phrase, question or statement - wikipedia and meriam webster

There is a question, it's not my fault if you can't see it. Also, first day so prize raised to 750 credits and:

HINT ONE

• I enjoy typing.

Gg i get it my sincere appologies