Sign in to follow this  
Popey456963

Trivia (1000 Hypothetical Credits)

Hint One!

Going down from top-left (A1, A2, A3... B1, B2, B3), the lengths of the game names can be found here

A hint to the second part of the challenge, the answer is very famous, and many will know it.

Congratulations to Eskimo for winning the trivia! The answer was in fact the Konami Code. Completed list of games can be found here. The completed image is:

ntuevvC.png

Bit of confusion around here, the cheat code (Konami Code) sets your lives to 30, but the code actually gives you 27 (so if you have 2 lives and do the cheat code, you get 29).

Congratulations to Gunstar for getting the answer right first! The answer was Łódź , Poland.

The first letter was L (Death Note), and it had a slash through it to make it Ł.

The second letter was O (abbreviation for osmium), another slash making it ó.

The third letter was D (NYC Subway), without a slash keeping it as d.

The fourth letter was Z (Integers, Floor Function), with the slash above it making it ź.

New trivia will almost certainly be something mathematical/statistical, as I've had a lot of people wanting one of those. Now time to think of one that is sufficiently hard :3.

Congratulations to Gunstar for getting the answer right first! The answer was Łódź , Poland.

The first letter was L (Death Note), and it had a slash through it to make it Ł.

The fourth letter was Z (Integers, Floor Function), with the slash above it making it ź.

New trivia will almost certainly be something mathematical/statistical, as I've had a lot of people wanting one of those. Now time to think of one that is sufficiently hard :3.

Weayyy, the last letter was quite hard to figure out, which kinda made it up for the first 3 boxes which were quite easy. Nice to see a character used from Death Note :)

Weayyy, the last letter was quite hard to figure out, which kinda made it up for the first 3 boxes which were quite easy. Nice to see a character used from Death Note :)

Good job Gunstar, now I get the slashes, the one on L from DN was really confusing me. Anyway I couldn't figure out the last 2 letters although I knew what the images were

I have tried and looked at all the trivia's you do,but I'm not good them and have no idea how to do them lmao,congrats Gunstar must take you quite a bit of time to do it! :D

I have tried and looked at all the trivia's you do,but I'm not good them and have no idea how to do them lmao,congrats Gunstar must take you quite a bit of time to do it! :D

Not really lol, it actually took me about 5-10 mins

Your example confuses me, explain more or no? :shock:
Each row or column is labelled with a string of numbers. The numbers indicate the length of all consecutive runs of black squares and are displayed in the order that the runs appear in that line. For example, a label "2 1 6" indicates sets of two, one and six black squares, each of which will have at least one white square separating them

How about we do an example.

615e46ce4f.png

9cc5646ad7.png

If you look at the completed one, you'll notice that each number represents the number of black dots in a row. If you want a longer read on how it works - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonogram

Perhaps think about asking someone else? I'm afraid I really have no better way to explain it.

Your example confuses me, explain more or no? :shock:
Each row or column is labelled with a string of numbers. The numbers indicate the length of all consecutive runs of black squares and are displayed in the order that the runs appear in that line. For example, a label "2 1 6" indicates sets of two, one and six black squares, each of which will have at least one white square separating them

How about we do an example.

615e46ce4f.png

9cc5646ad7.png

If you look at the completed one, you'll notice that each number represents the number of black dots in a row. If you want a longer read on how it works - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonogram

Perhaps think about asking someone else? I'm afraid I really have no better way to explain it.

Right, i think i have a clearer picture now, i'll try it out and steal those credits again ;)