Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Best Homemade meals

Soo just some minutes ago I was wondering what could I have for dinner but I don't feel creative today, and thought: Hey, I haven't got any ideas, but maybe some other people have ideas to share! And I created this topic.

This is not about deciding what to have for dinner today, this is about having some kind of thread which contains meals for when people don't know what to do like me. I would post a picture about what have I done, but I don't have any pictures. Although, I can still describe one of my creations:

- I took half of a bread and emptied the inside. I filled covered the inside "walls" of the bread with cheese and filled it with tuna and oregano and a bit of garlic. Then covered the top with cheese. It was actually pretty good but maybe a bit too oily.

Now, tell me what have you done or what can you think about!

Also, I don't know if there's already a topic about this, but searched the first 2 pages and I didn't find anything.

11378491_1131618350185766_2043693016_n.jpg

Something that my dad usually made for me as a kid when he didnt know how to cook and I still love it: Tuna with orion and vinegar. You can also add some sweet corn if you like it. It's amazing and really easy to prepare :)

What I make when feeling really lazy, dice an avocado, cut some cherry tomatoes into halves and mix up with olives, season with salt and pepper.

A super easy pizza like creation, tortilla wraps with tomato purée, toppings of your choice, pop into the oven for a couple of minutes.

Chicken, king prawns and chorizo special fried rice.

Throw all the meat in a wok, fry off for a good 10 mins with vegetable oil. Put to side on a plate.

Then get Bean sprouts, Frozen peas and spring onions, in the wok and fry that off for 5 mins then add 3-6 eggs depending on serving, add a couple of teaspoons of five spice and a good drizzle of soy sauce.

Throw in the meat now, fry for a further 3 mins and you have yourself a fucking lovely meal.