Sign in to follow this  
Absolute

Introduction by Absolute Zero :)

Hello dear Outbreak community! My name is Feyzi i am 17 years old, born and raised in Sweden (my name is turkish as my parents are both born and raised in turkey).

I am working currently in a recreation center for kids this month only as a summer job for extra money i can use, anyways i am studying as an economist and I'm about to start my second year in high school. But if i'm going to be totally honest i hate school but i have to study for a job, anyways my hobbies are playing CSGO mostly MM and Jailbreak on Outbreak which i started playing since a week ago as i got invited to the server by my friend MakeuRm0VE.

I did not plan to stay on the server but when i played my two first days i instantly fell in love with the server as i noticed how awesome the staff were such as Unseen, thunder, Taste veng3nce, Eraser, I've seen Twiixtor on the server a lot but i'm not sure if we have got the right impression of each other but i hope that we do soon! The staff is awesome but that's not the reason i stayed because the reason i stayed was because of the players! I've met so many awesome guys! Other than this i play Fifa 15 on PS3 and i play a bit of LoL.

Hope to see you all great people on the server and have a good week!

My in game is Absolute Zero and my steam link down below :)

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045418209

Edited by Guest