Sign in to follow this  
JakeCambo

Jake's Member Application! (Declined)

Player Name: Jake

Date of Birth: 6-9-98

Country/Location: Ireland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102793855

Games Played: CS:GO, Garry's Mod, Runescape, Minecraft, Club Penguin Kappa

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?- 4 and a half Months (I think)

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm a bit of a comedian I like to make people laugh and I like to do a lot of fun games when I do join CT, I always try to make it a fun time for all new players and players who have been with us for longer then me :yay:

Tell us a little something about yourself: I race BMX internationally, I have attended World Championships in Belgium and Holland and will soon be attended one in America. I enjoy CS:GO since the moment I found it and I love to interact with people who respect me and who I can respect!

Thanks, Jake

Hi Jake

Sadly we're not quite ready to put you on trial yet. We've got concerns about caps rage in chat and general attitude. OB is a close-knit community, and we want to make sure you're right for us in future.

Sorry to disappoint you this time

The OB Staff

Jake, I think you are a future OB member, but as wist said you do sometimes rage in chat - something that is completely the opposite from what we expect from a OB member, you just need to work on that, if you need help feel free to PM me and I will help you with it. Apart from that all you have to do is post a bit more in the forums [not spam posts] and if you come to TS more [not compulsary but does help a tonne] then you will be member in no time.

Good luck bro ;)