Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

Thunder's Member Application (Passed)

Player Name: Thunder

Date of Birth: 10/03/1998

Contry/Location: UK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47973734

Games Played: Quite a bit of CSGO and Dota 2, some GTA, COD, and a lot of single player games

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: Since around Januargy 2015

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Top quality banter! 8-) No but seriously, I think I'm a fun mature dude who enjoys helping out people when they have questions. I also command a bit, always trying to spice things up with some out of the ordinary games. I am also very familiar with the rules.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Andy. I was born in Germany, lived in the Czech Republic, USA, and currently reside in the UK. I am fluent in German and English, with basic communication skills in Czech and Bulgarian. I currently am taking AS exams at my school. I enjoy getting smashed, going to festivals (Wireless and Leeds this year), and I'm also big into rap music (black dude in my profile pic is Tyler the Creator a rapper). I also regularly visit the gym.