Sign in to follow this  
WoodenGFX

WoodenGFX's Member Application (Accepted)

Player Name: WoodenGFX ツ

Date of Birth: 26/11/2002

Country/Location: UK, Essex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89541345

Games Played: I have played Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Most of the Call Of Duty franchise ;( TF2, Game Dev Tycoon, Terraria, Unturned, DayZ, Dead Island, Nether, Geometry Dash, Dota 2, Counter-Strike : Source, Turbo Dismount, F1 2012, GTA 4, 5 and SA, and my main game CS:GO.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I've been playing on outbreak for about 1 month and a half months and I have 128.9 hours spent on the server.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can help out people that are new to get them familiar with the commands e.g !lr and stuff. I also like to have a laugh while playing on outbreak and I dont mic spam like other 12 year olds. ;)

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm 12 years old and I like to play badminton and football. I also like to edit videos for people so they can put it on youtube.

He is 12 but has the maturity of a 21 year old. Always someone you would want in your team whether its T side or CT side.

I would say get a little more active on the forums but other than that, +1

Unfortunately since no admin or mod has 'pushed you foward' then you do have to be 14 or above but i would +1 multiple times

I told him he can. as i find wooden pretty mature for a 12 year old. so thats alright stiqqy. I feel like wooden is like Puss in boots.. maybe less skilled :P

Anyway +1 from me and i told wooden he can put his application up. Goodluck wooden!

Unfortunately since no admin or mod has 'pushed you foward' then you do have to be 14 or above but i would +1 multiple times

I told him he can. as i find wooden pretty mature for a 12 year old. so thats alright stiqqy. I feel like wooden is like Puss in boots.. maybe less skilled :P

Anyway +1 from me and i told wooden he can put his application up. Goodluck wooden!

Didnt realise woozy :D

+1 all the way. Great guy, mature, active alot, never complains, is willing to go ct and command, aswell as showing new people the ropes. As people have said before just be more active on the forums.

Good luck :) nice application :)

I also like to edit videos for people so they can put it on youtube.

I'd love to see what you've managed to do for other people. If at your age you're showing a lot of skills in editing, you've got a fun journey ahead, good luck :) P.s I agree with everyone else in that you seem to be a lot more mature when compared to the other younger players, you're definitely member material.

Edited by Guest

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me on steam for an invite