Sign in to follow this  
No Good

No more

I am leaving my post as both ServerMod and Member of Outbreak.

Few words.

I have had fun in this community and with the people here.

I do not find any satisfaction to come online on Jailbreak anymore..Have had this for a while.

There were alot of thinking put down to this and...The result were that I had to leave. (For more info please do type to me in steam)

Goodluck to all of you people reading this.

Hope you will enjoy your time here at Outbreak as much as I did !

Best regards.

No Good

No Good, your name is far from the truth. When I first started on this server you were the first to respawn me. You were kind, funny and a good teacher. I will be mortified to see you go but I promise I will try my hardest to cleanse the cancer so that some day, when you say to yourself "'I'm gonna go back to jailbreak to try it again like the good old days" I hope I will have helped to make it an enjoyable experience. I dont know you and will probably never meet you but this has had an effect on me. I wish you luck in whatever you do in life, I'm sure you'll do it well and with a smile.

Sayōnara Yūjin

(Goodbye Friend)

Motoko Kusanagi

Aww man, you were the first Mod I recognised and respected when I first joined. You were the most forgiving, kind and funny guy i've met on the server. Will miss you man, do come back when you can, I think you just need a break thas all.

Also, can't forget the time when you told me to "join the other Ts on the white table" and I fell through a hole in clouds :P