Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Discussion: Merger with dR

Hello

I have mixed feelings abouth this, dont know if its good or bad but i think this can work out. We had some fun already yesterday. We should play more gathers and play with also with DR people instead of only OB Gather. anyway

WASSSUP

OB gathers Always end in a 15-15.

When did you last play a gather, as that's patently untrue.

It ends up with Twist's team winning LOL.

he almost did :mrgreen: i was awful at terrorist side, lucky god stood by me on ct side

I think OB have special consideration. Maybe just don't brandish age about, we all sound 17+ anyway

edit: we're also OB, and not dR. So OB's rules still apply, unless we become dR.

I know I'm not one to heavily comment on the situation due to how little I am on within OB, but I think an idea similar to the agreement that OB and AuR had a long time ago would be reasonable.

What I mean is that, both communities are very close so both communities gain a player base but still get to keep their own reserved ways / traditions / names. You don't need to become one community for both communities to benefit from what each community has.

tl;dr Go for it but just make sure you look after the little urchins at the core of OB xo