Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Discussion: Merger with dR

As for the question about getting channel at the top that can not be done. They want to most used channel at the top I was able the get OB under csgo and that was already a pain. And most ts look like there ts is normale to have suck a big ts for a multygame comm. I'm not forecing you to go on dR ts but you need to give it a shot some pp now that the pp on dR are nice and close to us they make jokes to meaby not es much es us but if you get to know them you will find out. For question about admin in ts idk of gaz already pointed this out but for the first month everyone is on trail because we want to check it out after that everyone gets member and gaz will me promoted to leader and is able to choose 3 meaby 4 operators. From that point you can do what you want with OB section make room etc. and afther all it's just a little change and a big money saver. And a opportunity to meet new pp. (I'm not saying this because of I have to from dR I say this because of my pov this is a opportunity to meaby save OB or make it bigger again)

Hish0t out

Any other question just ask me on ts I got a lot of info because I know Cupii very wel.

EDIT: if you don't like the long ts you can just close spacers you can close you LoL division I do that makes the ts 80% less long!

I think the problem people are having is that you're acting all Billy Bigballs, you think you're doing us a favour by taking in a poor, injured, dying community that needs the loving milk of a bigger one. Truth is, you aren't. The point of a merger is that both parties benefit, but the only thing dR is offering OB at the moment is the server stuff. It's great for Gaz and I totally appreciate what he's done for us on that side so far, but for the rest of us there are very limited positives amongst a load of new restrictions and sanctions such as the whole trial shit. It's not an integration as it stands. It's a big step backwards and will result in massive disruption. Yeah it'll be cool to have some new people to play with but dR is a community that acts in the complete opposite way to OB, it's corporate and cold whereas we are warm and tightly knit.

I'm deadly serious.

Very few people here want to be ruled over, this isn't a community that wants to be put in the naughty corner for a month. You may want to try talking to us instead of waggling your e-dick around.

Venga someone else would have posted what I did, I just got there first. I don't think any of us want to lose the spirit this community has, especially if we get treated like a lower class in return for doing so.

Jak was discussing it, venga agreed with what he said, I also agree, are we expected to move to a whole new TS with no admins/moderators, if we are on trial and Them also our mods/admins should have to be reinstated. I'm not going to a new TS and told I'm not being a mod because I'm on trial, I've been a mod for well over a year and put a lot into this conmunity.

The way I see it, it should be like this:

- We get an OB channel

- This is above the general gaming channels

- Gaz has FULL admin control within that channel straight away

--- He can make or remove mod from anyone within that channel

--- He can make or remove rooms within that channel

- We are not put on trial, or made members of dR until we apply

This does not mean we have special privileges elsewhere within the TS, it just means we can sustain the community within an area on there without feeling ostracised. I will happily move from OB TS to the dR one as soon as that happens. I'll even go in the CS rooms when I play CS, the DayZ rooms when I play DayZ, etc etc etc.

es for for admin mod on ts gaz already has admin on the ts dR we did the trail because we want to test it for a month afther that (idk if there will be a limith to the admins mod etc) gaz can make the section to his own like. and i already pointed out that you can close channels that you dont want to see so where and how the OB is doesnt matter at all. and we can't go in rules about there ts they just have the rule that everyone is on trail for a month afther that you will get a dR logo that means your a member at that point. or Gaz needs to ask if there is a other why.

it's a good thing you made that list because that are critical points that gaz needs to ask to dR admin mod rooms trails etc.

you also need to see this from the point of dR if we say that we want a 1 month trail they dont want to set up al hole class for admin mods for OB and meaby afther a month it can just be delete if i doesnt go tru. the problem is now that ob dont know enough and dont have enough information on it.

The way I see it, it should be like this:

- We get an OB channel

- This is above the general gaming channels

- Gaz has FULL admin control within that channel straight away

--- He can make or remove mod from anyone within that channel

--- He can make or remove rooms within that channel

- We are not put on trial, or made members of dR until we apply

This does not mean we have special privileges elsewhere within the TS, it just means we can sustain the community within an area on there without feeling ostracised. I will happily move from OB TS to the dR one as soon as that happens. I'll even go in the CS rooms when I play CS, the DayZ rooms when I play DayZ, etc etc etc.

This is exactly on par with what I'm saying. We don't want to be fresh spawns in dayz when we have been gearing for hours.