Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

Super Secret Santa

We've decided to go ahead and do another secret santa this year as last year was a lot of fun, this is to be taken seriously and you should only sign up if you are willing to gift to a random person through steam.

For those of you who have never done secret santa before and have no idea what it is, the concept is very simple, we give you 10 days to enter, after that we put all the names in a hat and draw them to see who you will be gifting this year (BUT YOU MUST KEEP IT A SECRET!) and then on 20th - 24th of December the gifts will be exchanged. The rules for this are very simple and must be followed by anyone wishing to sign up

- You must be a member to enter

- You must be willing to purchase the person you were drawn a steam game

- If you fail to do this you may be stripped of your membership

-So please only sign up if you have money to spare!

-As I am the host, on Christmas eve I'll draw my bonus secret santa through a randomizer and gift that person

-If you don't know what to get them, I'd recommend looking at their wishlist

-If you reveal your secret santa to anyone before the 22-24th you may be removed from the random draw.

-Price is £5-15

-Biggles

- Mintlou

- Weezy

- Wist

- Shadow

- Unseen

- Venga

- Daffy

- Sir_Conor

- Gaz

- Gaffer

- Fluxy

- Jordan

Certain trusted non-members may also apply

Minimum is 5 local currency. lets not be gay and cheap.

Also failure to gift your secret santa will result in your membership being revoked, along with current donation stuff (meaning you need to redonate) and you will be banned from all future forum and server events.

Bitches

Also im in

If you're going to be a cheapskate grinch Mintlou then why are you even bothering?

Well, initially as there was no price mentioned, I'm reassuring myself that everyone is going to spend around the same amount to save disappointment and make things as fair as possible. It's not the case of being a grinch, I'm just thinking about everyone's budget.