Sign in to follow this  
Emzy1998

Emzy's member app (DECLINED)

what member?

This I would like to know as well.

Apart from all the bullshit I've read in a hurry, I have no issues with you in-game at all. You're always friendly and respectful towards others, even to those morons which like to stick their head out of the ground once in a while.

However I haven't seen you much recently, just a few times. So I'd suggest that you just wait with this app for 1 month, get some of the newer people to know you better and then just reapply.

The only I say no is becuase :

She says 5/6 months but that's the time she joined the forums she play for like e months and then left and came back

Needs to be more integrated with the community as a lot of new members won't know who you are

( More warning shots please ) instead of awping straight to head.

So all in all I don't dislike you emzy as other people said stay more and become more active

Sorry if I came across a complete and utter ****.

Emzy although you are a regular on the server

That statement could have been accurate a couple months ago. I'm actually surprised to see her back.

-1 , not just for inactivity but because she's the sole reason another member left.

Why would you leave a community because of one person? Couldn't have liked the community that much if it's cause of one person lmfao.

Fluffy didn't leave because of Emzy lol. He was away for like 2weeks - a month due to exams then he said he was going to be away further as he was going away on holiday for quite a while.

He dislikes people [idk his opinions on Emzy] but Fluffeh's too stubborn to get wound up enough over a regular on the server to leave, he would just call them rude and a racist lol.

Shame on you all (who are against it)

It's not like it's going to kill you to have her. I see her as a different now and has certainly given us her time.

The least we can do is give her an opportunity.

C'mon guys, be nice.

I agree with dat integration.

You have a lot of TMF blood in you, drinking from the blood-fountain of OB should fix this though. Not only this but I can't help but think you will be one of those people that will dissapear off the face of the planet without saying a word. This is why we became more harsh on the member apps to make sure people don't do this, forum activity and maturity is a BIG yes when it comes to community integration.

after reading what everyone else is saying, i feel you would benefit from staying on the forums more and being less TMFy (warning shots, not as strict, etc)

Personally i see you a bit like britten as in you are active on the game but not the forums, and you just need to make sure you are one of us

one of us

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

Hi Emzy,

You've had a massive break so I think it's a bit soon to be making a member app. I think you're a nice player but as a CT, you're far too strict. The reason we're popular as a jailbreak server is because we don't instantly headshot someone for looking the wrong way, for example.

You need to figure out how to stay in control without killing people for the smallest reasons.

To people -1ing her, you need to actually explain why you're saying no.

(It's a -1 from me, play on the servers for longer to show you're committed :) )