Sign in to follow this  
Emzy1998

Emzy's member app (DECLINED)

Player Name: {EMT}Emzy

Date of Birth: 13/06/98

Country/Location:Scotland - Glasgow

SteamID:76561198035576111

Games Played: Get off your lazy ass and look at my profile to find out ^_^

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I think around 5/6 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? I play jailbreak ALOT and go on the surf sometimes too but I think I will start minigames when its up also.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Well I bring a female voice, I can resolve issues without loosing my cool, I can follow rules or guidlines that someone of a higher rank than myself has put in place.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well, my name is Emily I'm 15 and I have been born and bred in Scotland. I love sports and am always up for a challenge I never swear or use bad language and I would love to help populate the servers and be of as much service as possible. ;) I love to be around the players of OB and I would take on boared any constructive critisism. Thankyou so much for taking the time to read my application and I hope to be joining you as a fello OB member soon :D

Hello Emzy.

Haven't really seen you on the server that much, or i havent noticed you but nice to see you taking a interest on Outbreak. Ive played against you once or twice and you seem nice, let your self be more known to the public players and members/moderators/admins etc..

I wont +1 you because i feel you can show yourself ingame a bit more.. let people know who you are.

Emzy although you are a regular on the server and are a kind lass and understand the rules

You should really make an effort on the forums for the members and other parts of the community are not online much or maybe even go on TS.

Best of luck with your app

Recommendations: Make a introduction and post a bit on forums :-)

It doesn't surprise me that a lot of people hate on her without reason..but to be honest Emzy is a nice girl with a strong personality. She is a loyal player considering the amount of shit we throw at her lol

On the otherhand I would have to lean to agree that you could be a bit more active on the forum side Emzy, and you did have somewhat of a break from OB and have only started getting back into it recently.

I appreciate you are keen to join us, but I think give it 1 month of activity on servers, forums and even TS every now and then - you can get member easy :)

Good luck all the same.

Edited by Guest

Emzy in my opinion needs to do a bit more to mingle with the members, this is nothing about her being a girl.

But I am saying no

Reasons

Needs to be around a bit more get involved and needs to start learning the rules of the server. I know I should harsh but keep at it and in time you might get the respect of the members and start to get some +1's.

But all the best luck with your application.

David (Cash)

All the no's are because people can't get into her pants huehuehue.

Seriously though, never hear her that much in-game but when she does, it can be annoying. No +1 or -1 for me ( even though those mean shit anyway ).

The reason (what I think) people hate her is that she goes CT and the fact that she is a 15 year old girl.

In my opinion Emzy is a very nice girl that has a great personality.

She does go CT quite often YES , BUT...she does it since there aint noone else willing to go CT and give it a try.

Yet Emzy, you have to try and mingle more with the regulars/members both on servers, forum and even TeamSpeak. Let people see a side of you they havent seen before!

I cant give you a +1 or anything simply becuase you have been around but you recently came back after a big "pause".

Emzy although you are a regular on the server

That statement could have been accurate a couple months ago. I'm actually surprised to see her back.

-1 , not just for inactivity but because she's the sole reason another member left.