Sign in to follow this  
Emzy1998

Emzy's member app (DECLINED)

Fluffy didn't leave because of Emzy lol. He was away for like 2weeks - a month due to exams then he said he was going to be away further as he was going away on holiday for quite a while.

He dislikes people [idk his opinions on Emzy] but Fluffeh's too stubborn to get wound up enough over a regular on the server to leave, he would just call them rude and a racist lol.

Really? Well prior to his absence he did PM me in STEAM chat saying that if she became a regular he might have to find another server to play on.

Fluffy didn't leave because of Emzy lol. He was away for like 2weeks - a month due to exams then he said he was going to be away further as he was going away on holiday for quite a while.

He dislikes people [idk his opinions on Emzy] but Fluffeh's too stubborn to get wound up enough over a regular on the server to leave, he would just call them rude and a racist lol.

Really? Well prior to his absence he did PM me in STEAM chat saying that if she became a regular he might have to find another server to play on.

I do actually remember Fluffy saying this, but in all honesty, to leave because of one person is just as stupid.

I do actually remember Fluffy saying this, but in all honesty, to leave because of one person is just as stupid.

All the same, he didn't leave because of her...he was saying it as a joke in the implication that he thinks she shouldn't.

Emzy was nothing to do with it, he was making a joking comment and he's just been away for a while...we will soon have our adorable Fluffeh back soon.

If people were being 'pedos' they would be obsessing over her not hating on her

I was referring to how some of the people in the thread are saying things to get her to like them like "she has a great personality" despite probably never even talking to her because they want to become buttbuddies with an underage girl

-1 for me, find her annoying and I told her time after time when she first joined the server go T and learn rules before going CT but it was like talking to a wall, the amount of times I had to team switch her should have really resulted in a kick/ban, I must have been in a good mood.

Obviously we're not going to be giving you a trial today, you make no effort to mix with the community at all, you're just kind of there, also your mic is horrible, feel free to intergrate with the community and then reapply in one months time!