Sign in to follow this  
Huntley

On the topic of younger member's of OB

Aw Huntley.

Don't be discouraged man, we appreciate you reporting something that you felt was over the line.

In this instance there was nothing TOO terrible - Pewson had a laugh (he'd been on for 8 hours straight btw everyone) and i'm sure he'll be back. However if you see anything that you'd constitute to be out of order - don't be afraid to tell an admin. We aren't going to moan about you wasting our time.

Thread still glosses over the fact that they're younger. Have seen plenty of obviously highly intelligent, younger players, who are given no benefit of the doubt by people who were in there situation but a few years prior...

It's a computer game, not a gent's club cigar room, chaps. xo

i dont mind young kids, but most of the kids are anoying,constantly shoutin and most of the time they want to be commanding to. they need to be more exp with jailbraik to understand the rules and respect them.

ofcouse everyone needs a chance.

I am morbidly offended that my efforts to molest these squeakers and contain them (into my basement) have not been mentioned...

Oh well, I guess I'm just going to have to try harder.

** Readies the Dildo Nukes and inputs co-ordinates for Daemonic, Puss n Boots, Alucard, and all other squeakers' houses.

Well...we know Doomblade has posted in this thread... xD

but seriously...young age and a squeaky voice doesn't = immature.

It's just if I hear the voice too much that it becomes immature :P Ik that sounds harsh...but 9/10 it's true.

Edit: That doesn't mean they should shut up completely...but people who were on the server most of Saturday...I swear there was about 10 minutes where there wasn't a squeaky voice 'commanding' or whining. Oh well...meep :D