Sign in to follow this  
Huntley

On the topic of younger member's of OB

Puss is fine. Skip is fine. < two of our younger players that i have no issue with.

The only problem i have with younger players if the fact that they're often not aware what constitutes as spamming.

You should probably all stop being cunts to them. Learn a little patience?

I was commanding with a kid called.. s1co or something like that, yesterday. He kept asking me whether or not to kill them, awping people when he didn't need to.

Didn't get annoyed, just told him where to stand etc.

(eventually after 15 minutes i had to mute him but thats beside the point)

Lets face it, a lot of Members are still traumatised from the infamous Daemonic...

Thanx man... I tried to forget that name.. now it's back in my memory for the coming week.. -.-

There is only one thing I regret about all of this. it may sound quite weird, bad, or whatever u think about it.

I wish I was the one who had the priveledge of banning him..

(and let's be honest, we all wish for that, unfortunatly only 1 can do it..)

Anyway, we already had topics like this one about younger people on the server. I think the most important things are already stated by others..

Some younger players (Puss Skip SirApple) are really mature.

Some are not as mature but are just having fun.

Give them a chance

It's annoying, all they do is go "Can I be respawned? I didn't get out my cell *3rd time*"

Ye but they are only kids, give them a chance they will learn across the future.

Give them a chance

It's annoying, all they do is go "Can I be respawned? I didn't get out my cell *3rd time*"

Ye but they are only kids, give them a chance they will learn across the future.

Amen to that.

The fact that this kid had been online continuously playing for 8 hours, (most of that time being ct) and still sucking at ct made me think a) he deserved the crap he was dealt and b) he wasn't completely right in the head. So many times he would get pretty angry then laugh(giggle.. weird giggle*)... I've never seen a kid do that, kids are usually simple enough to have one direction to their emotions.. and this kid.. at the same time as me thinking that he deserved it for being a crud ct, he probably shouldn't get any sort of abuse or attention. We should probably be encouraging him to not play, by not giving him any attention.

(i dont really have a point just wanted to put this out there)

(and when i say kid i mean this kid was under 12-11)

Give them a chance

That's annoying yes, it's also annoying when people like your self spam down the mic "fweekill", but that's just life. build a bridge and get over it :}.

I am morbidly offended that my efforts to molest these squeakers and contain them (into my basement) have not been mentioned...

Oh well, I guess I'm just going to have to try harder.

** Readies the Dildo Nukes and inputs co-ordinates for Daemonic, Puss n Boots, Alucard, and all other squeakers' houses.

I don't see the funny?