Sign in to follow this  
Advanced

Corrupt A Wish!

Guys, you have to grant the wish of the person above you but corrupt it in some way, not just write the opposite of what the person wished for.

Goddamn it.

You have a fantastic computer, but it has no operating system installed so you're pretty fucked.

I wish i had a hot girlfriend.

You gain possession of the legendary Ender Dragon egg, but the next night you're raided by the rest of the Dovahkin who plant TNT all over your beautiful glass/stone pyramid house and steal the egg back :D:D

I wish i was a sheep.

You get your game but realise that out of all things in the world that you could have wished for, end to world hunger, no more wars and such you wished for a video game that you could have bought cheaply....you realise that you have wasted your wish and are so upset about this you drink a bottle of vodka and go for a drive to clear your head, you hit a young woman in your car who then turns out to be an old crush of yours, as she lies dying in your arms crushed by your bright pink Ford Ka you confess your love for her and then she dies...sad storey.

I wish for a bright pink Ford Ka

You get all the steam games but you become addicted and play 24/7 for the rest of you life, non-stop and you become the wierd guy on the down the road.

I wish I was the Grim Reaper.

Ahaha, "The weird guy down the road"

You become Grim Reaper, but your fairy who granted you your wish though you said Grim Raper. You spend 10 years in prison getting arse fucked, and if the case is thrown out because "My arrest was too violent" I will personally hire a man to arse duck you for ten years. So if you are an arse fucking man keep talking.

I wish I had a mic

Your cock gets bigger every single day by 3 inches and ends up weighing you down. You can't move. You end up relying on your family to do the basics for you. After a while you decide you can't live like this anymore. You kill yourself.

I wish for 64 TNT.

fixed spelling mistakes