Sign in to follow this  
Advanced

Corrupt A Wish!

Granted. You are immune from diplomacy. And in being so you are deemed too dangerous for civilization in the western community by several world powers. You are handed over to the communist powers. China gets your first. They try to extract your diplomatic immunity to use in several of their new experimental weaponry against dipomacy, the west, happiness, jumping and ice cream.

However since the Immunity is magic their primitive human technology fails. Time and time again they put you through agonizing tests and experiments in a vain attempt to extract your immunity. You are trapped there forever.

I wish for the ability to know if someone is lying or not.

Wish granted but every time you ask to meet up with anyone they lie come up with some excuse not to see you and you know so you feel depressed and go on a gun rampage killing 50 people and killing yourself in the process and you go to hell and are tortured forever in a pit of damnation and fire.

I wish I could get to sleep

counterfeit money given, police then raid your box and find all the cash, you then get put behind bars for 7 years.

gibe chicken pls.

A spear appears magically in your hand and you throw it at someone, they die a slow painful death. You realise that there is such thing as Cupid's spear and that you have just murdered someone.

I wish for one year that everyone was an atheist.

You get your wish but everybody loses faith in everything and this leads to distrust between countries and a nuclear war breaks out and 98% of the human population dies.

I wish I had a ham sandwich

Wish granted but people start crowding your house and demanding to bring loved ones back to life and also cursing you for killing their loved ones. They storm your house and kill you.

I wish I had a jam sandwich