Sign in to follow this  
Advanced

Corrupt A Wish!

You become a kite but you blow away in the wind never to be found again

I wish I could enlarge the size of womens breasts only using the power of my mind

Also as a second wish which is more of a vain hope really

I wish that the really really hot chemisty teacher at my school Miss. Kincade would have sex with me in the chemisty prep room at lunchbreak *sigh* if only such prayers could be heard and answered

Looks like your lucky day those B size boobies now become DD just by saying it in your head. Your teacher gives you some hints one lesson just before lunch you start to wonder what she is thinking you stay behind to talk and she pulls down the blinds and locks the door you start to talk and she just says no talking. whilst doing the deed the headmaster unlocks the door and walks in throws you out of school with no qualifications and fires the teacher.

I wish for moar people to have FUN instead of having a mindset of an adult have have one of a 17/18 year old again

Your wish is granted. All the boys on the earth are now in your yard. Not only does this cause some serious damage to the lawn and surrounding pant life as they trample over it, crushing one another, but also as all the boys are in your yard they have been taken away from important tasks such as maintaining nuclear power plants and women.

Both of which go out of control. You awake in a post apocalyptic world. Scoured by pockets of radiation and fallout. Women now rule the world as the male gender resided in your yard unaware of their intentions and taken completely by surprise.

Your milkshakes weren't even that good anyway and everyone was very disappointed with you.

I wish for the entire world to be re-made in a steampunk aesthetic.

Your wish is granted. All the boys on the earth are now in your yard. Not only does this cause some serious damage to the lawn and surrounding pant life as they trample over it, crushing one another, but also as all the boys are in your yard they have been taken away from important tasks such as maintaining nuclear power plants and women.

Both of which go out of control. You awake in a post apocalyptic world. Scoured by pockets of radiation and fallout. Women now rule the world as the male gender resided in your yard unaware of their intentions and taken completely by surprise.

Your milkshakes weren't even that good anyway and everyone was very disappointed with you.

I wish for the entire world to be re-made in a steampunk aesthetic.

Granted, but your blind and can't see it.

Wish I had a pair of boobs for the day

You get a small bag of skittles. You open it to find that the skittles are normal in appearence. You pop a skittle into your mouth to find out that they are actually filled with cyanide, but taste just as good. You die a happy man.

I wish cheerios did not require milk to be tasty.

Granted, you eat a delicious bowl of cheerios.

However, the milk looks on bitterly from your fridge, feeling left out and unwanted, and decides to take revenge.

Late one night, the bottle of milk creeps into your room whilst you sleep, and forces itself down your throat. You choke and drown in milk, regretting ever eating cheerios w/o it.

This is later known as 'The White Death'

I wish i was the symbol this city needed