Kai

Battle Royale Server Playtesting

If anyone would like to generously lend their help and playtest the server for me, you will be able to do so later. I will reply to this thread with the IP and password for the server later today.

To anyone who has helped me to playtest the server before this time, you may have to delete your .bsp files for the following maps: br_slopes_ob, br_flood_ob, br_killzones_ob and br_electrified_ob.

If you didn't know, your .bsp files are located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\maps

IP: 149.202.88.7:28015

Put this in console to connect directly:

connect 149.202.88.7:28015

If anyone finds any issues, please reply on this thread telling me. Make sure to tell me which map, where (Colour and direction, like north-east corner) and what the issue is.

Edited by Kai

Just now, gaffeR said:

We could do with setting a time for people tonight to populate the server, 7pm if everyone is up for it.

I like this idea, maybe tomorrow if not many people can do it tonight

Thanks to all the people who came and playtested. Sir_Conchobong and I have started adding new plugins and I am currently working on a new map to add, I don't have an exact date for when the server will be open properly, but it will not be too long. I will tell you all what changes have been made since playtesting when the server is officially opened.

Edited by Kai