Kai

Battle Royale Server Playtesting

I'd love to help out if I was still around. Big praise to you @Kai. Going from just earning member in August to Warden in October is a pretty fucking good job. And you did it without being a power hungry lickarse, which is all the more impressive.

Glad to see someone is stepping up and helping do stuff rather than just continuously complaining without offering realistic solutions.

12 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

I'd love to help out if I was still around. Big praise to you @Kai. Going from just earning member in August to Warden in October is a pretty fucking good job. And you did it without being a power hungry lickarse, which is all the more impressive.

Glad to see someone is stepping up and helping do stuff rather than just continuously complaining without offering realistic solutions.

we need you back for the gathers, we've had 2 since you left

40 minutes ago, Revan The Dragon said:

Is the server still running? I might join and give it a try. I assume this is the original BR mod for CS:GO, or is this a customized version?

It has a password and will until the opening event is over. Sign up for the event if you want, it's on Sunday at 7pm. I don't think I ever played the original BR mod for CS:GO, but if it is the gamemode where you spawn at the edge of the map and have to work your way to the middle, then yes.

Edited by Kai