Rory

[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread

Solid shit but the thoughts of Jon meeting Dany just diminished any shits I gave about the whole fight where the Dornish girls got captured. Like I don't really care about them just show me the meeting we've been waiting for meeeen.

Also, that transition between Sam digging into Jorah's skin into the guy with the spoon was fucking hilarious.

The poo montage was to prepare us for the disgusting scenes of Jorah getting his scales removed.

Edited by IrishChamp

Just watched it, was very pleased it wasted no time in bullshit sailing scenes and just went right into the meeting between Jon and Dany. RIP the unsullied and Ollena, also my jaw dropped when Ollena told Jaime that she was the one who killed Joffrey. What a badass way to go out. Also lmfao when Euron asked Jaime if Cersei liked a finger up her bum what a fucking hero hahahahaha

Edited by IrishChamp

1 hour ago, IrishChamp said:

About to watch this week's episode and just heard that the script for next weeks one has been leaked.

Was leaked months ago

1 hour ago, IrishChamp said:

Bunch of articles have come out in the last few hours talking about a script leak for episode 4. I'm not reading into it too much for fear of spoilers, was just a PSA

I'm pretty sure that's the dialogue & scene by scene scripts because I know for a fact the actually plot of the episodes have been leaked for months.

I can't wait for episode 4 hopefully it's a good one.. 

Episode 4 got leaked online - not posting link gets taken down too fast.

pretty bad ass episode, enjoy.

2 hours ago, Gunstar said:

Other than Stark reunion, episode 5 in 2 images:

nlg9TYW.jpg

nZ8rb0V.jpg

Episode 4* 

imo my favourite scene  was Arya v Brienne

With this much build up for an episode, you simply do not need the episode itself to be great. We have all been waiting for Daenerys to fly over with her dragons and be relentless and scorch her enemies. Which in the end makes it one of the most enjoyable episodes thus far.

Also i don't believe this is the end for Jamie, i have a feeling Tyrion is gonna be playing a part in that regard.

"Dracarys" LUL

Nah he probably gets taken prisoner.

Dany will also now be prepared for the ballistas that they will use against her dragons, from what we can see from episode 5 preview Drogon is fine. inb4 dragon armour. Gendry is also likely to make his appearance this season, I wonder what role he will play in all this

51 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Gendry is also likely to make his appearance this season, I wonder what role he will play in all this

On top of that, I am also curious about a lot of things:
Image result for game of thrones quaithe

*Quaithe, is she gonna show up again? Does she have any other part to play in Dany's storyline? (I believe she is heavily mentioned in the books) - could be that we never see her again.

Image result for uncle benjen

*What is Uncle Benjen's role gonna be in all this?

Image result for ser jorah

*What's his role gonna be when he meets Dany? Will they do anything big with him?

*How are they gonna reveal Jon's surname?

*Are we going to see Dany naked again :^)

Whatever happens at the end of GOT, not everyone will be happy that's for sure. That said, I don't think Dany is gonna take the iron throne (from her vision in the Undying place). And according to Cersei's prophecy she is going to be killed. So who will sit on the throne? Does it matter anymore? So annoying we only get like 8 episodes this season. 

Jamie is officially my favorite character in GoT and the ending scene of this episode was one my favorite in any tv show, everything was so perfect.

The aftermath tho.... Drogon should live, Jamie was saved by Bronn and I think they'll be fine, specially considering that Jamie is one of the most important characters in GoT and imo he'll have a huge role in the fight vs the dead. Also he's yet to kill Cersei with his Widow's Wail. 

Cersei is fucked, how is she going to get the gold now? What will happen to Jamie and Bronn, will they be able to escape? I kinda want them to be taken as prisoners because I believe that both of them (or at least Jamie, Bronn will probably die this season) will fully turn to the good side but that will probably only happen when the dead come.

I'm happy that Jorah was saved from the greyscale but at the same time I'm fucking tired of him. All he does is chase Dany like a little dog and she keeps pushing him away, slowly letting him get closer but never too much. It's boring tbh.

Jon's return to Winterfell... he'll meet up with his brothers and Bran will tell him the truth about his birth so I can't wait for it... and then when Dany finds out.. holy shit I just can't. That will probably happen on the 6th episode (This season only has 7 episodes, at least according to imdb). 

Dany can fucking die tbh, she was good during the first seasons but now she's obsessed with power. She'll probably end up making some stupid decision which will get all her dragons and herself killed. I really hope that happens.... please. (If I wrote this sentence on reddit I would probably get a thousand death threats from stupid fan boys lmfao)

ps: I'm not a Dany hater, I just grew tired of her and her lust for power. She's dumb, weak and then she  blames people that try to help her but fail. If she dies she'll only die close to the end so don't worry.

This season has been amazing, every episode was at least a 9.0/10 imo and it's only going to get better now. What a time to be alive :grin: