Sign in to follow this  
TearfuL

Hey

Hey,

I found this community through Kai, who I met through a Twitch Stream. I've played abit of the JailBreak a while ago and was fun and also tried the MiniGames server for a short period  of time which I also found fun, I've been playing CS for abit over for a year now and enjoy playing Gathers, I'd like to meet more people from the TeamSpeak since I haven't really talked to many people, abit shy in all honestly.

If she see me in the TeamSpeak say hey since I always try and be a friendly person :)

(sorry if I did anything wrong with this post just let me know if there are any issues)

Thanks James 

I recognise your name from one of Kai's binds that he uses quite often, don't remember what it exactly said but I remember you said it.

Welcome none the less!

Welcome to Outbreak, we hope you enjoy your time here.  There are lots of friendly people here, both on the forums and on Teamspeak, who I am sure will welcome you.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'm sure someone will be happy to help you out :)

1 hour ago, Joji said:

I recognise your name from one of Kai's binds that he uses quite often, don't remember what it exactly said but I remember you said it.

He wanted to punch Paypal in the face.

And welcome Jameson, I knew you'd join eventually :)