Wurdy

Wurdy's Hiking Trip

22 hours ago, Wurdy said:

i saw a couple of deer and reindeer, luckily i came across one adder which i didn't expect but was a pleasant surprise. sadly i didn't take any photos of it :(

aww, well its a shame you didnt take any pictures but I'm glad you had fun :D

Pasickle literally killing a thread unintentionally. Fuck sake, if he had a brain he'd be dangerous.

Been to New Forest couple of times myself when visiting family, makes for a chill walk.

Went around the Lincolnshire Wolds for my DofE, funny enough had an experience similar to iZac but rather than horses it was a bull among a field full of cows. The bull didn't want us near his cows but the cows were blocking the gate across the field we needed to get to, that and one retard in my group thinking it'd be funny to get a red shirt out of his bag and wave it like a matador or some shit meant that the bull didn't take nicely to us. After trying to take numerous paths around where the bull actually kept moving to zone us out we decided to take another gate that had an electric wire running over it. Ironically enough the same retard as before was the only one who didn't lift his leg properly and got shocked.