Sign in to follow this  
Absolute

New years resolutions!

@Blyss I couldn't help but notice you never made any resolutions regarding your drinking habits...

Anyways, my resolutions are:

1. Try to be less toxic in the future (I know I said some things I shouldn't have)
  2. Try to finish the video component to a PS2 MV I'm working on and get other people on-board with it.

and most importantly...

FINISH THE GLORIOUS OUTBREAK PART 3

I know I said I'd finish it last year, but then there was the degree project I had to do in college and another community I roll with had an erotic fan-fiction contest over the summer months to raise money for breast cancer awareness (even though it was canned at the last minute because nobody entered and I wasn't quite finished yet) and then I decided that the work I had already done on the first draft of TGOB3 wasn't good so I scrapped the whole thing and started over and then there was work and school and finals and awwwww shit things got out of hand. Definitely going to try to finish it up in 2017, though, so we can all have one final harmonious fap.

Nothing will ever truely amaze me as much as Doomblades dedication to craft what will be practically a novel by the time he is done about the ins and outs of the sexual liaisons of a bunch of people on the internet that he plays CS with.