Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

imoxus' warm up routine leaked!!!!!!

50 minutes ago, Twiixtor said:

Talking about shitposts....

How did you make that video blyss? It legit looked like you were using aim assist throughout the whole thing :o

I just flicked a lot, shaked my mouse... and the rest is just raw aim I guess :p

didn't edit the video at all

Could someone lock this thread? I think this is not the way to treat someone who mucked up, despite cheating and all. Maybe a majority of OB think it's funny, but to me it's just plain childish. The person who introduced me to OB was knock who was also banned, but i still respect him by not doing shitty videos.

Why would I respect him? Who was he? What did he contribute to our community? All I see is some random kid trying to lie to us so people will think he's good in a video game. Why would I respect a liar? 

??????????

1 minute ago, Blyss said:

Why would I respect him? Who was he? What did he contribute to our community? All I see is some random kid trying to lie to us so people will think he's good in a video game. Why would I respect a liar? 

??????????

Sure, he deserved what he got, but there's always an alternative of letting things go. That's just my opinion, I'm not trying to force anything onto you.

13 minutes ago, Neero said:

Could someone lock this thread? I think this is not the way to treat someone who mucked up, despite cheating and all. Maybe a majority of OB think it's funny, but to me it's just plain childish. The person who introduced me to OB was knock who was also banned, but i still respect him by not doing shitty videos.

He was a cheater, he doesn't deserve respect.

Top kekkerooni respecting a cheater just because he introduced you to a community.. Knock of all people, deserves just as much respect as a shit-eating fly entering your room

also hell nah taking the piss out of the rug dwellers has always been a custom in ob, getta-da-used-to-it bro