Biggles

Away Thread

Around 21st-23rd i am starting university so there would be a number of reasons i wont be playing

I think i have internet, and i hope i'd be good

My laptop isnt particularly good at running games

I dont even know if i'd have the time to play

All in all i should be able to be on forums, but i have no idea if i could get on the game servers or teamspeak

Haven't been on any steam games recently, just bored in general with most of the games i usually play, might start playing again soonish, although with schoolwork and all that jazz could be a while.

Focusing on real life to 110% at the moment, my economi is at rock bottom and I try to figure out how to make money. I wont be online as much as I've used to.

Due to this I feel like stepping down from the Moderator rank and just become an Member again, leaving room for someone who can take care of the community and prolly be more help than I have.

This aint a goodbye or anything...Whenever I have the time I will come on on steam / teamspeak just to see what happening and not to loose contact with to many people!

I hope all this shit with RL fixes soon cuz....Guys and choco (oh wait...) Yeah guys...I miss you T_T

I hope all this shit with RL fixes soon cuz....Guys and choco (oh wait...) Yeah guys...I miss you T_T

LOLLLL. Take it easy No Good. :) I heard you found a job so I'm happy for you on that, and I'm glad things are looking up. Onwards and upwards, and enjoy the taste of fresh Swedish air. :P

Edited by Guest